Business continuity management, iso 22301:2019 is the international standard for business continuity management systems., iso 22301: business continuity management systems.
NOTE: ISO 22301 IS IN A TRANSITION PERIOD , THE DEADLINE IS 30th APRIL 2023. FOR CLIENT GUIDANCE AND TOOLS TO SUPPORT YOU DURING THIS TRANSITION PLEASE CLICK HERE .
What Is ISO 22301?
In the event of an emergency, many businesses and organizations must have the ability to mitigate damage and continue operating. ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management (BCM). Published by the International Organization for Standardization, ISO 22301 is designed to help organizations prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from unexpected and disruptive incidents. To do so, the standard provides a practical framework for setting up and managing an effective business continuity management system. ISO 22301 aims to safeguard an organization from a wide range of potential threats and disruptions.
This standard may be right for your organization if you need to demonstrate to stakeholders that your organization can rapidly overcome operational disruption to provide continued and effective service.
Around the world, many countries have legislation in place to define the emergency planning responsibilities of organizations. Those responsibilities often include the implementation of Business Continuity Management. As a result, ISO 22301 certification should be considered essential to any organization legally required to engage in contingency planning, including utilities, transport, health and essential public services. Whether you need to implement the standard to remain in compliance with industry regulations or not, pursuing ISO 22301 certification can help your organization develop resiliency and improve risk management.
“The rigour of a certified management system has sped up the process and ensured that we have been able to deliver what our clients need: an uninterrupted service.” E.L.F.S ISO 22301 has seen an 82.9% increase in worldwide certificates in 2020, showing the growth and importance of UKAS accredited certification in recent times. Statistics straight from the most recent ISO Survey . Looking to implement an ISO 22301 management system? Not sure where to start? Take a look at our ISO 22301 Implementation Guide here .
What is ISO 22301 and How To Get ISO 22301 Certification
Helps you with
- Operational resilience
- Emergency preparedness
- Corporate governance
- Crisis management
- Disaster recovery
- Supply chain security
- Protection of reputation in a crisis
- Preparation for technology failures
- Plan for sudden loss of critical resources
- Preparation for other emergency situations
Benefits of ISO 22301 Certification
Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements and a service that is dependable and can be relied on.
Avoid downtime and financial losses with effective management of risk, emergency preparedness and contingency planning.
Understand how statutory and regulatory requirements impact your organization and its customers.
Improved risk management
Greater consistency and traceability of products and services means problems are easier to avoid and rectify.
Proven business credentials
Independent verification against a globally recognized industry standard speaks volumes.
Ability to win more business
Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so certification opens doors.
Global recognition as a reputable supplier
Certification is recognized internationally and accepted throughout industry supply chains, setting industry benchmarks for sourcing suppliers.
Changing industry landscape and expectations
All organizations might be subject to disruptions; this may include technology failure, flooding, utility disruption, fire or terrorist attack. The standard is available to any organization (or its parts) regardless of their size, scope or complexity, that wishes to manage their overall business risks and develop the capability to plan for, and respond to, incidents and business disruptions. The consequences of unexpected business disruptions may be far-reaching and might involve loss of life, loss of assets or income, or the inability to deliver products and services on which the organization's survival might depend. By proactive identification of the impact of disruption, BCM identifies those products and services that are crucial for the organization's existence, and helps to establish what responses will be needed if a disruption occurs. ISO 22301 further provides the capability to adequately react in case of disruption.
NQA and ISO 22301 certification
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems certifications, NQA is ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
- NQA, USA issued the first-ever PS-Prep certification in 2012.
- NQA,USA is the only Certification Body to offer the full suite of ISO and PS-Prep BCMS certifications including: ASIS SPC.1, ISO 22301 and NFPA 1600
Technical committees and industry relationships. NQA is highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within this industry. NQA, USA is an active participant and recognized leader in the DHS PS-Prep and IAF BCMS working groups (convened by ANAB).
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy . NQA is committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.
Steps to Certification
Complete a Quote Request Form so that we can understand your company and requirements. You can do this by completing either the online quick quote or the online formal quote request form. We will use this information to accurately define your scope of assessment and provide you with a proposal for certification.
Once you’ve agreed to your proposal, we will contact you to book your assessment with an NQA Auditor. This assessment consists of two mandatory visits that form the Initial Certification Audit. Please note that you must be able to demonstrate that your management system has been fully operational for a minimum of three months and has been subject to a management review and full cycle of internal audits.
Following a successful two stage audit, a certification decision is made and if positive, then certification to the required standard is issued by NQA. You will receive both a hard and soft copy of the certificate. Certification is valid for three years and is maintained through a program of annual surveillance audits and a three yearly recertification audit.
Risk Management Toolkit
ISO 22301 Transition Gap Guide
ISO 22301 Checklist
ISO 22301 Transition Timeline
Annex SL Comparison Tool
Download Certification Logos
ISO 27001 Implementation Guide
Ready to start your journey?
Official website of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
- Education & Training
- NICCS Education & Training Catalog
- Certified Information Security
#Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager (ISO 22301 CBCM)
- Online, Instructor-Led
- Online, Self-Paced
This is the expert-level business continuity management certification. This certification maps to all ISO 22301 competence requirements.
Building upon the foundation understanding of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) platform validated by the Certified Business Continuity Strategist credential, the Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM) attests to your ability to develop the necessary incident management plans (IMPs) and response procedures necessary to fulfill the strategic objectives that have already been finalized. The CBCM also certifies that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to properly administrate the deployment, testing, and maintenance of IMPs and response procedures.
CBCM certification ensures that you are qualified to develop strategic objectives including, but not limited to:
✅ determine and guide the selection of alternative business recovery operating strategies for continuation of business within recovery time and/or recovery point objectives, while maintaining the organization's critical functions; ✅ deliver solutions for continuation of business within the recovery time and/or recovery point objectives, whilst maintaining the organization's critical functions; ✅ develop, coordinate, and evaluate plans and procedures to communicate with internal stakeholders during incidents; ✅ provide post-incident support and guidance for employees and their families
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will also:
✅ expand your risk management and business continuity competency in line with internationally recognized standards of best practice; ✅ increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and ✅ improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
- Collect and Operate
- Operate and Maintain
- Oversee and Govern
- Protect and Defend
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
Try searching for:
Explore Majors & Programs , Clubs & Activities , Study Abroad , Housing & Dining , Cost & Financial Aid , Academic Calendars
November 24, 2023 / 5:00pm - 10:00pm Hynes Athletics Center Mulcahy Multi Courts
November 27, 2023 / 12:00pm - 8:00pm LaPenta School of Business Student Leadership Area (29-112)
November 28, 2023 / 12:00pm - 8:00pm LaPenta School of Business Student Leadership Area (29-112)
Business Continuity and Risk Management (Advanced Certificate)
Request more information, why business continuity and risk management.
In today's world, disasters and disruptive events can challenge an organization's success, highlighting the importance of professionals who specialize in enterprise risk management and business resiliency. The Advanced Certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management serves as a firm foundation for this essential business field.
Why Study Business Continuity and Risk Management at Iona?
The flexible certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management from Iona University offers you a choice of coursework and can be completed at whatever pace you prefer. Students typically complete this graduate-level certificate within 12 months.
Iona’s Center for Business Continuity and Risk Management is a leading provider of enterprise risk management and business security resources. Our faculty are sought-after experts and bring first-hand experiences and knowledge to their teaching.
The Advanced Certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management can be done on a stand-alone basis or can be taken in conjunction with our full MBA degree .
What You'll Learn
As part of the Advanced Certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management, you learn how to lead an organization in making systematic decisions that protect people, assets and operations. Your risk management training will equip you with the tools to identify an organization's exposure to internal and external threats and to characterize and assess those threats.
You take graduate-level courses in topics such as enterprise risk management, disaster and business continuity management, decision technology, systems security, crisis leadership and business resiliency, among others.
Careers & Outcomes
Having in-demand expertise in enterprise risk management is an excellent way to advance your business career. Organizations look for leaders who can help them accomplish proper risk assessment, contingency planning, systems security, crisis and incident management and recovery planning.
- Business Continuity Director
- Disaster Recovery Planner
- Global Risk Analyst
- Crisis Management Director
- Emergency Management Specialist
Certificate Program Highlights
Access to business continuity center.
Our Center for Business Continuity and Risk Management explores the latest developments in the technology of risk, resilience and recovery to enable an organization to protect its vital assets, mitigate risk, manage crisis and recover after a disaster. You will have access to a wealth of timely information and knowledge from industry professionals!
Accredited Business Programs
Iona University’s business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) — a highly acclaimed distinction awarded to just 5 percent of business schools worldwide. Accreditation underscores our commitment to high-quality business continuity training centered on student success.
Our new LaPenta School of Business building features modern classrooms and collaborative spaces. An expanded LaPenta-Lynch Trading Floor features Bloomberg Terminals and a live, wrap-around stock ticker, which keeps the pulse of business right at your fingertips!
Learn More about Iona’s Business Continuity and Risk Management Certificate
The graduate-level certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management provides an illuminating overview of enterprise risk management. Experience business continuity training that supports your career ambitions.
Request information to learn more about Iona’s Advanced Certificate in Business Continuity and Risk Management.
Find Out what an Iona Education Can Do For You
Our scenic campuses, located just 20 miles from midtown Manhattan, truly do offer the "best of both worlds." Let us show you around, answer your questions and give you a feel of our tight-knit community.
If you're considering applying to Iona, you're not alone! During the past two years, our new-student enrollment is up nearly 30% . Additionally, graduate students automatically qualify for consideration of merit scholarships during their graduate program.
Learn more about Iona University today!
Explore Related Programs
Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA)
Business (Advanced Certificate)
- Take Courses
- Get Certified
- Attend Events
- Explore Resources
- The Foundation
- On-Demand Training
We offer a mix of in-person and online, instructor-led courses. Search courses for more information.
- Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Review
- Advanced Continuity
- Mastering Business Continuity
- Continuity Audit
- Auditing a Business Continuity Program: ISO 22301
- Auditing a Business Continuity Program: NFPA 1600
- Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Review
- Healthcare Continuity
- Business Continuity for Healthcare
- Business Continuity for Healthcare Review
- Public Sector Continuity
- Public Sector Continuity Review
- Risk Management
- Risk Management for Business Continuity
- Risk Management for Business Continuity Review
- BCOE 0100: Understanding Professional Practice One
- BCOE 0200: Understanding Professional Practice Two
- BCOE 0300: Understanding Professional Practice Three
- BCOE 0400: Understanding Professional Practice Four
- BCOE 0500: Understanding Professional Practice Five
- BCOE 0600: Understanding Professional Practice Six
- BCOE 0700: Understanding Professional Practice Seven
- BCOE 0800: Understanding Professional Practice Eight
- BCOE 0900: Understanding Professional Practice Nine
- BCOE 1000: Understanding Professional Practice Ten
- Instructor-Led Training
- Healthcare Continuity Review
- Risk Management Continuity Review
- Master's Case Study Review
- IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Crisis Communications
- Business Continuity for Insurance Professionals
- Managing BC Team Burnout
- Business Continuity Metrics
- Exercising a Business Continuity Plan
- What's New in Business Continuity?
- Business Impact Analysis
- Pandemic Preparedness for Organizations
- Business Continuity Overview
- Professional Examinations
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Arabic
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - English
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - English (ADA Compliant)
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Español
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Français
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Hebrew
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Italian
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Japanese
- Qualifying Exam 2017 Version - Português
- Qualifying Exam 2023 Version - English
- Master's Case Study Examination
- Specialty Examinations
- 2023 Audit Exam - ISO 22301
- 2023 Cyber Resilience Exam
- Audit Exam - CSA Z1600-17
- Audit Exam - ISO 22301
- Audit Exam - NFPA 1600
- Cyber Resilience Exam
- Cyber Resilience Exam - Japanese
- Healthcare Exam
- Public Sector Exam
- Risk Management Exam
- Workshop Examinations
- BCP BIA Exam
- BCP BIA Exam - Español
- BCP COMMS Exam
- BCP EXR Exam
- BCP IT/DR - Español
- BCP MET Exam
- BCP MET Exam - Español
- BCP MND Exam
See a summary of all our training options one page. All courses are currently available online.
The leader in business continuity education and certification across many industries, DRI International offers team training designed to fit the needs of every organization, from private corporations to the public sector and everywhere in-between.
DRI International offers colleges and universities the opportunity to familiarize their students with information on business continuity professions and certifications recognized by private and public sector organizations around the world.
- Individual Certification
- Organizational Certification
- Honor Society
- Center of Excellence in Resilience
- Resilient Enterprise
* DRI's three levels of certification are associate certified, certified and master certified. Certifications beginning with "A" are associate, "C" certified and "M" master.-->
Certification is a two-part process; verification of knowledge and confirmation of experience.
A DRI International certification is the most widely recognized and respected business continuity certification in the world. DRI only certifies professionals that have demonstrated both knowledge and experience in the business continuity and/or disaster recovery profession.
Learn more about how to unlock your DRI digital badge and display your DRI certification to enhance your online professional profile today.
Maintaining your DRI International certification carries two requirements; an annual maintenance fee as well as Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAP).
- Annual DRI Conference
- Awards of Excellence
- Submit a Nomination
- Past Award of Excellence Winners
- Collegiate Conferences
- Past Webinars
- Resilience Excellence Summit
Learn more and register for this free online event March 1-3, 2021!
Be a part of the premier business continuity conference. Join us at DRI2024 in New Orleans, Mar. 3-6, 2024. Registration is now open!
We speak at numerous industry events around the globe and engage with our community in a variety of ways. Find out where you can meet DRI at these upcoming events.
Join us for the must-attend DRI annual conference for business continuity and resilience professionals taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada Feb 17-20, 2019.
- Professional Practices
- Digital Badges
- RFP Assistance
- Drive en Español
- Advertising in Drive
- High School/College
- Veterans Outreach Program
- Women in Business Continuity Management
- Certified Professionals
- Certified Vendors
- Hiring Resources
- Hiring Guide
- Local Language Information
Through committees and other initiatives, we publish research and insights about the profession. Explore our library and other resources.
DRI International webinars cover vital resilience issues, engaging and informing professionals in the field. See what's coming up next and view previously broadcast presentations here.
Learn how to hire the right business continuity professionals that will enable your organization to withstand any crisis and come through even stronger with the DRI Hiring Guide. Download now.
- Our Mission
- Letter from the President
- Leadership and Staff
- Diversity and Inclusion
- International Partners
- United Kingdom
- Collaborative Partner Organizations
- DRI in the News
- Press Releases
- What is BCM?
BCM is a holistic management process that identifies potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause, and which provides a framework for building organizational resilience.
We reach out and engage as many audiences as possible using broad media coverage to provide a forum for discussion. We serve as a trusted resource to other professions and the general public.
We speak at numerous industry events around the globe and engage with our community in a variety of ways. Find out where you can meet DRI.
DRI International Accessibility Statement
DRI International is committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities can access the content offered through our website, www.drii.org .
If you are having trouble accessing www.drii.org , you can email [email protected] for assistance. Please put "ADA Inquiry" in the subject line of your email and we will assist you.
Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
The Certified Business Continuity Professional is our most widely recognized and held business continuity certification in the world. CBCPs are professionals that have demonstrated both knowledge and skill in the business continuity/disaster recovery industry. For the most part, these professionals have been working in the industry as leaders and are looking for the recognition that comes with certification.
The Certification Process
The CBCP level of certification is for individuals who have demonstrated knowledge and working experience in the business continuity/disaster recovery industry. The level requires more than two (2) years of experience. Applicants must be able to demonstrate specific and practical experience in five (5) of the subject matter areas of the Professional Practices. Regular recertification requires an ongoing commitment to continuing education and industry activities. If you have less than two years of industry experience, you should apply for the ABCP certification .
CBCP Certification Details
To apply for CBCP certification, all applicants must:
- Possess at least two years of significant, practical experience in five of the subject areas of the Professional Practices for Business Continuity Management .
- Pass the Qualifying Examination with a minimum score of 75%.
- After receiving notification of a passing score, complete the Online Application for Professional Certification by logging into your DRI account .
- Subject Area 3: Business Impact Analysis
- Subject Area 4: Business Continuity Strategies
- Subject Area 6: Plan Development and Implementation
- Subject Area 8: Business Continuity Plan Exercise/Test, Assessment, and Maintenance
- Provide references to confirm your experience. Experience must have occurred within a ten-year period from your application date.
Important Note: Inform your references about your application. Ask for their prompt assistance when DRI International requests validation of your experience and subject area pages. Incomplete applications cause delays in the process, and we may require additional steps and requests from you for additional information.
Once your references have validated your experience, the commissioners will review your application. This review may also prompt the commissioners to contact you for additional information.
Applicants must provide the names and contact information of at least two individuals who can document their experience in each subject area. The total number of references you provide can be as few as two (if both references can attest to all your required subject areas), or many more (if different references are provided for each of your required subject areas). Additional references may be provided to save processing time in case; if the first two references cannot provide verification from the first two.
List all the references you need to document your minimum two years of the required experience. Some individuals will list several, while others may list only two. Just make sure that the references you select can verify a minimum of two (2) years of your business continuity experience. For additional details regarding certification levels and recertification requirements, please go to the FAQ section , email [email protected] or call +1-866-542-3744 .
Important Note : This entire process can take several weeks. DRI International contacts all applicants upon approval. Once approved, professional certification status and recertification period documents are provided. If you are not approved and wish to re-apply, contact the Customer Care Center (+1866-542-3744) for additional information on how to re-apply.
Applicants are reminded that all course, exam, and results materials are confidential and should not be shared online or with other certified professionals. Sharing exam materials may result in revocation of existing certification credentials and possible legal action. All Certified Professionals must comply with the DRI International Code of Ethics to remain in good standing.
Recertification is required for all certification levels. Regular recertification requires an ongoing commitment to continuing education and industry activities. There is a yearly maintenance fee for all certification levels. There are 80 CEAPs required for CBCP.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
- Certification & Training
Get Certified: CBCI Exam
Sit the exam. Kick-start your career. Get recognised.
Get the credential to boost your career
Please note: In order to sit the examination you are required to take a CBCI training course
The CBCI exam tests your knowledge of the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) – the comprehensive guide to industry best practice for business continuity and resilience.
You can sit the CBCI Exam in the comfort of your own home or office - all you need is a webcam and a stable internet connection.
To be eligible to take the CBCI exam you must take the CBCI training course
Please note that we will not process an CBCI exam booking if the training has been undertaken with an unlicensed training provider.
Sit the exam Online
All you need is a webcam and a stable internet connection.
You can prepare for the real CBCI exam by purchasing the CBCI Mock Exam and testing your knowledge of the Good Practice Guidelines. Instant responses will tell you if you've passed or failed and each question provides a GPG reference for further study.
CBCI Exam Re-sits
If you have failed the CBCI exam, please contact [email protected] and they will guide you through the re-sit process and purchase.
The next step
After passing the exam, your CBCI certification is valid for three years. You will also become a CBCI member and eligible to use the CBCI membership post-nominal.
The first year of CBCI membership will be free courtesy of us. To continue your CBCI membership and the use of the CBCI post-nominal, you’ll need to pay an annual CBCI membership fee due on the anniversary of you passing the exam.
We encourage all CBCI members to progress to more senior levels of BCI membership. For most, this will happen within three years. If you have not progressed after three years your CBCI membership will be downgraded to Affiliate status, and you’ll lose access to some of the membership benefits.
CBCI members have access to all these membership benefits
- Eligible to use the Internationally recognised CBCI membership post-nominal and digital CBCI membership badge
- Eligible to participate in the BCI CPD programme
- Entitled to a 30% discount on booking Day Offices, Coworking and Meeting Rooms with IWG
- Access to the News and Knowledge areas online – these contain, member only content, research, reports, blogs, webinars, case studies and articles
- Access to all Events
- Join the BCI Mentoring programme as a Mentee
- Discounts on the annual BCI World Conference event
- Attend BCI Chapter Group Events
- Access to BCI membership social media groups
- Participate in BCI research
- The Careers site
- Join our Community Directory.
AMBCI members (Associate Member of The BCI) have access to all the above membership benefits, PLUS.
- Eligible to use the Internationally recognised AMBCI post-nominal and digital AMBCI membership badge
- Eligible to vote in BCI and Chapter elections
- Eligible to sit on BCI Chapter Boards.
MBCI Members (Member of The BCI) have access to all the above membership benefits, PLUS.
- Eligible to use the Internationally recognised MBCI post-nominal and digital MBCI membership badge
- Join the BCI Mentoring programme and act as a Mentor.
FBCI Fellows (Fellow of The BCI) have access to all the above membership benefits, PLUS.
- Eligible to use the Internationally recognised FBCI post-nominal and digital FBCI membership badge
- Prestige, having achieved the highest possible grade .
Flexible learning wherever you are. Browse our online sessions.
Prefer to learn in person? Check out our classroom sessions.
Download Candidate Pack
- Partner With Us
- Digital Badges
- Project Management Certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Certifications
- Software Testing Certifications
- Mobile Testing Certifications
- Software Automation Testing Certifications
- Software Security Testing Certifications
- Cloud Testing Certifications
- Agile Testing Certifications
- Software Quality Assurance Certifications
- Scrum / Agile Certifications
- Change Management Certifications
- Business Analyst Certifications
- Business Process and Management Certifications
- DevOps and Big Data Certifications
- Call Centre Certifications
- Cloud Computing Certifications
- Data Centre Certifications
- Information Systems Security Certifications
- Supply Chain, Procurement and Retail Certifications
- Management Certifications
- Finance and Accounting Certifications
- Sales and Marketing Certifications
- Information Technology Certifications
- ISO Certifications
- Artificial Intelligence Certifications
- Health Care and Nursing Assistant Certifications
- Web Designing and Developer Certifications
- Python Certifications
- Gauge and Thread Inspection Certifications
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management (ADHRM)
- Diploma in Business Process and Management (DBPM)
- Diploma in Business Research and Analysis (DBRA)
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking (DHN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Web Designing and Development (PGDWDD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software and Mobile Testing (PGDSMT)
- ITIL Portfolio
- Prince2 Portfolio
- Master Degree Programs
- About AIT University
- About Charisma University
- Choosing the Right University
- Why Accredited University?
- Why Online MBA's and MBA Specializations?
- Attestation and Equivalency Services
- Commitment and Recognition from GAQM
- Accreditation Listing for ASIC and CHEA
- International Membership - BQF
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Why to Get Certified From Us?
- Globally Certified Professionals
Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
Certification overview, exam information, course outline, target audience, registration process for e-course and exam, exam code: cbcp-002.
The Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) ® is our most widely recognized and held business continuity certification in the world. CBCPs are professionals that have demonstrated both knowledge and skill in the business continuity/disaster recovery industry. For the most part, these professionals have been working in the industry as leaders and are looking for the recognition that comes with certification.
The continuing growth of business continuity and IT disaster recovery programs in organizations world-wide has fueled the demand for highly qualified professionals. Our credentials symbolize and demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge and commitment to the field of business continuity and IT disaster recovery. Whether you are just starting or expanding your career in this field, these credentials will become opportunities for your success.
Business continuity management (BCM) is a framework for identifying an organization's risk of exposure to internal and external threats.
The goal of BCM is to provide the organization with the ability to effectively respond to threats such as natural disasters or data breaches and protect the business interests of the organization. BCM includes disaster recovery, business recovery, crisis management, incident management, emergency management and contingency planning.
CBCP ® certification demonstrates to your peers, colleagues and management that professionalism within the industry is your goal.
Duration: 15 to 20 Hours
The Exam contains 40 Multiple Choice Questions and you must correctly answer 28 (28 out of 40 correct) to pass the exam.
Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
The total duration of the exam is 1 hour (60 Minutes).
No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the first (1st) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least seven (7) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for second (2nd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
The Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) ® Certificate is valid for life
CBCP ® is a Registered Trademark of GAQM.
The Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) ® Certification has no pre-requisites.
Module Information - 1
- Introduction to Business Continuity Planning
- Business Continuity Planning Strategy
- Crisis Management
- Multilateral continuity planning
- Marketing protection
- Operational risk management
- Disaster Recovery Planning, functional components and definitions
- Planning to recover your data
- Organization Planning model
- Risk Analysis and Business Impact Analysis
- Risk evaluation and control
Module Information - 2
- Identifying and Selecting Planning Teams Risks, Controls, Relationships, and Critical Functions
- Definition of Critical Functions and Applications Emergency Planning and Control of Communications Networks
- Project initiation and management
- Business continuity strategies for financial services
- Business continuity strategies for manufacturing & logistics
- Business continuity for telecommunications
- Strategies for IT and communications
Module Information - 3
- Recovery teams
- Vendor roles and back-up methods
- Strategies for funding recovery
- Managing Recovery Plan Development
- Emergency response and operations
- Business Continuity Auditing
- Business Continuity Testing
- Verbal and written skills
- Coping with people in recovery
- Selecting the tools to support the process
- The missing elements
Module 1 - Project Management Fundamentals
- Defining a project and project management
- How projects can benefit you and your organization
- Project life cycles
- Selling your own project ideas
- Role & skills of the project manager
- Creating a vision
- Setting project goals
- Project planning worksheets
- The statement of work
Module 2 - Project Management Training
- What a project is
- Project management basics
- How projects can help you
- A project's life cycle
- Selling and preparing a project
- The role of a project manager
- Project goals
- Laying out a project
- Project risks and contingency planning
- The work breakdown structure
- Planning tools and budgets
- Teamwork and development
- Closing out a project
- Team meetings
- Project presentations
Intermediate Project Management
- What really needs to be done?
- Scheduling your project
- The Work Breakdown Structure and other planning tools
- Project risks
- Schedule and budget compression
- Change control process
- Officials and professionals from banks, associations, industries and SMEs
- Professionals in government, public and privates sector organizations dealing with disaster recovery and business continuity
- Human Resource Department
- Administration Department
- Financial Department
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- IT and operations managers and consultants
- Risk management
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization.
Managers and project team members, students at the graduate or undergraduate level, and/or entry level practitioners, as well as anyone who has an expressed interest in project management as a career or wants to improve their effectiveness in a project management environment
- Have a basic or limited understanding of project management
- Are working in a project environment
- Require knowledge for APM Certification Exam
- Want an internationally recognised project management qualification
Premium Package (E-Book Version)
- E-Book Included
- The Package also includes E-Voucher/Access Key for Certification Exam
- The E-Voucher/Access Key can be used via ProctorU Globally.
- Hard Copy Certificate along with Official pin badge be shipped to your mailing address if you achieve the qualifying score in the exam.
- Hard Copy Certificate along with an Official Pin Badge will be shipped to your mailing address if you qualify in the exam.
- Hard Copy Certificate will be shipped to your mailing address and a Digital Badge will be sent to your email if you qualify in the exam.
- Hard Copy Certificate will be shipped to your mailing address within six to eight working weeks and a Digital Badge will be sent to your email if you qualify in the exam.
- Course Duration: 40 Days
- Price: 170 USD
- To Register for an Exam
- Copyright and Trademark Notice
- Code of Ethics
- GAQM Body of Knowledge
- Exam Voucher and Usage Policy
- Exam Retake Policies
- Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
- On the day of Testing
- Sample Certificate
- Preparation for Exams
Policies & Disclosures
- Privacy Policies
- Return and Refund Policy
GAQM, All rights Reserved. Copyright © 2023
ISO 20000 - ITSM Certificate
Duration of exam.
The total duration of the exam is 1 hour (60 Minutes)
The ISO 20000 standard was formerly known as BS 15000 and is aligned with the process approach defined by the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® from the United Kingdom Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
Share this Exam
National Institute for Business Continuity Management
Welcome to the NIBCM
Professional certification in, business continuity & resiliency management.
Business Continuity Certification
Do you work in disaster recovery, risk management, it, compliance, quality control, ict, security, audit, or emergency management would you like to become professionally certified in business continuity management, we can definitely help you , international recognition, our certifications are held by business continuity practitioners worldwide., we offer traditional bcm certifications for those in the usa, iso 22301 certification for those in europe and elsewhere, and specialized certification in business continuity auditing. , online certification exams, we offer 4 different business continuity certifications online:, the abcm and bcmp focus on business continuity primarily in american companies. the bcrp and bcra focus on iso 22301 primarily in international corporations., professional certification is important to your career, it is a fact of life today that you need to be certified in order to advance your career. it is not enough simply to know how to do the job; you have to be able to prove it through an independent 3rd party examination., perhaps you are starting on a new phase of your career - having professional qualifications opens the door just that much easier, fast turnaround from exam to receipt of certificate, unlike other bcm certification providers, our turnaround time from exam to receipt of certificate is normally less than 4 weeks. plus, you will find out immediately if you passed the exam start using your new credentials instantly, if you do not succeed on your first attempt of the exam - for any reason - we provide you with a second chance - at no additional cost..
Business Continuity And Resiliency Certification
Cbrm certified business resilience manager training program, what is certified business resilience manager (cbrm) certification, thorough knowledge, in-depth understanding, professional competency.
CBRM business continuity certification provides employers and management with the confidence that the certification holder has attained an acceptable level of competency in the field of business continuity and disaster recovery.
HOW DO I ATTAIN MY CERTIFICATION?
There are two options to earn the CBRM certification.
The first option is to register and attend a 3-day business continuity certification course and complete the CBRM certification exam at the end of the training.
The second option is to register for an exam only and complete the certification exam.
Register - CBRM training plus certification exam option
Register - cbrm exam only option, how to become certified.
To become certified, you will need to pass a CBRM certification exam which is offered on the last day of the 3-day CBRM seminar . The exam is two hours in length and contains multiple choice questions. You will be notified of the results of your exam within two weeks. A CBRM certificate is shipped out within two to four weeks of the exam. In case you are not able to pass the exam, you will be allowed to have one retake of the exam at no additional charge within a one year period of the first exam.
Our recommended option is to combine training together with an exam. The 3-day CBRM seminar includes an exam on the last day of the training. The exam questions cover the information and concepts presented during the training. The training fee includes the optional certification exam processing fee. Find Out More about: Upcoming CBRM Schedule
In this option, you will need to register and attend an exam without enrolling in the 3-day CBRM seminar. With this exam-only option, we will provide you with supplementary exam preparation and study material. Register for an Upcoming CBRM Exam.
To register for an exam or for a combined training with an exam, you will need to first select an event from the schedule. The payment options are listed with each event within the schedule. Alternatively, you may also reserve a seat using this RESERVE A SEAT form and we will then provide you with required information
There are two options for this examination:
Option A: Fee is $495 USD
1. We will provide you with a few selected documents and presentation slides to review and prepare for the exam.
2. You will receive a web meeting invite to join a meeting invite with a proctor prior to the date of the exam.
3. Registration Options: A. Reserve a Seat for Exam-only option B. Make a payment for Exam-only option
Upon completion of either of the above options, we will provide you with details of the exam including exam dates, fees, and exam preparation information.
Option B: Fee is $1495 USD
1. You can join a virtual instructor-led training which will allow you to prepare for the exam. The virtual exam is held on the last day of the training.
2. Click here for a virtual instructor-led CBRM training schedule page (and this page also provides online payment links).
WHO HOLDS CBRM DESIGNATION?
CBRM designation is currently held by professionals from across all major industries with the following roles and positions:
- Business continuity managers and coordinators
- Data Center staff and managers
- Business continuity and resiliency team members
- BC/DR consultants
- Chief Information Officers
- IT staff and managers
- Crisis management professionals
- Facilities coordinators
- Emergency response planners
- Information security professionals
- BC/DR auditors
- Project managers
Banking and Finance Sector: World Bank Group (USA), Federal Reserve Bank of NY (USA),Citibank (USA), Transamerica (USA), Bank of Ghana (Ghana), Bank of Montreal (Canada), Bank of Uganda (Uganda), etc.
Health Care Sector: American Cancer Society (USA), Zuellig Pharma Corporation (Philippines), Trillium Health Centre (Canada), Novartis Pharma AG (Switzerland), Barr Pharmaceuticals (USA), St. Jude Medical Inc. (USA), Genzyme Europe B.V. (The Netherlands), etc.
Insurance Sector: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (USA), Tokyo Millennium Re Ltd. (Bermuda), New York Life Insurance Company (USA), Travelers Insurance Company (USA), SunLife Financial (USA), Summacare Health Insurance Plan (USA), Progressive Insurance (USA), etc.
Education Sector: North Carolina State University (USA), The George Washington University (USA), Coventry University (United Kingdom), Federal University of Sao Paolo (Brazil), Princeton University (USA), Northern Virginia Community College (USA), etc.
Technology Sector: Microsoft (USA), Intel Corporation (New Mexico), Emirates Computers (Abu Dhabi), Fidelity National Information Services (India), Databasement BV (Holland), Dell Inc. (USA), Sungard Availability Services (Canada), Hewlett-Packard (Venezuela), etc.
Energy Sector: National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad), Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. (Pakistan), Husky Energy (Canada), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia), N.V.G.E.B.E. (Netherlands Antilles), NV Energy (USA), San Diego Gas Electric (USA),etc.
Transportation Sector: Dubai Airports (Dubai), Delta Airlines (USA), Philippine Airlines (Philippines), United Airlines (USA), Skyservice Airlines Inc. (Canada), Veolia Transportation (USA), Toronto Transit Commission (Canada),etc.
Retail Sector: EBay (USA), Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (USA), Best Buy (USA), Canadian Tire Corporation (Canada), The Home Depot (USA), Avon Products Inc. (USA), Whole Foods Market (Canada), etc.
Communication Sector: Dish Network (USA), T-Mobile (USA), Fibertel (Argentina), Telesur (Suriname), Bermuda Telephone Company (Bermuda), Siemens Communications (USA), Bahrain Telecom Company (Kingdom of Bahrain), etc.
Government Sector: Internal Revenue Service (USA), Correctional Service Canada (Canada), National Housing Trust (Jamaica), Uganda Revenue Authority (Uganda), Federal Election Commission (USA), Canadian Conservation Institute (Canada), Department of Foreign Affairs (Canada), etc.
Manufacturing Sector: British American Tobacco (United Kingdom), First Country (USA), Philip Morris International (Switzerland), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), WEB Aruba N.V. (Aruba), Methanex Trinidad Ltd. (Trinidad), Chicago Bridge and Iron Company (USA), etc.
Management Consulting Sector: Hewitt Associates (India), Elliot Consulting Service (USA), Neville Consultancy (Suriname), Tung Hing Pacific Management Consulting Ltd. (Hong Kong), Robert K. Martineau Associates (Canada), RGK Consulting (Canada), Accenture (USA),etc.
Services Sector: US Postal Service (USA), Xceed Contact Center (Egypt), Barona Resorts and Casino (USA), Universal Weather and Aviation (USA), Cooper Norman (USA), Purolator (Canada), etc.
North America: United States, Canada, Mexico and Jamaica
South America: Brazil and Ghana
Europe: France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Holland
Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
Africa: Egypt and Uganda
Asia: Hong Kong, India and Philippines
An online learning platform offering expert-led video capsules and certificate programs to unlock a world of knowledge.
A gathering of professionals and experts who discuss on the latest trends and topics
An authentic source of information and inspiration
Online store for ISO and IEC standards, Toolkits, eBooks, etc.
- / Training & Certification
- / ISO 22301
- / ISO 22301 Foundation
ISO 22301 Foundation
Why should you attend.
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about business continuity
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for business continuity activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in business continuity
- Describe the business continuity management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 22301 requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Identify approaches and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certificate exam.
Day 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
Day 2: Business continuity management system and certificate exam
The exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certificate Programme. It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies .
First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO 22301 Foundation training course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates will be able to apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” certificate. This is an entry-level credential.
There are no prerequisites on professional or management system project experience required. Thus, following the training course, passing the exam and applying for the certificate are the only certificate program requisites that certificate holders shall meet before obtaining the certificate.
For more information about please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies .
The certificate requirements for the ISO 22301 Foundation are:
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
For additional information, please contact us at [email protected] or visit www.pecb.com
- ISO 22301 Introduction
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
- ISO 22301:2019 Transition
- Training Days: 2
- CPD Certification (Credits): 14
- Exam Duration : 1 hour
- Retake Exam: Yes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Training & Certification
- Ethical Hacking
- Training Course Catalog
- Attributed Territories
- Exam Rules and Policies
- Online Exam Manual
- Invigilator Guide
- Candidate Handbooks
- Certification Rules and Policies
- Certification Maintenance
- Certificate Verification
- Master Credentials
- Leadership, Committees and Advisory Boards
- PECB Code of Ethics
Terms, Conditions, and Policies | Privacy Statement
© 2023 Professional Evaluation and Certification Board. All rights reserved.
- 0 Shopping Cart $ 0.00 -->
Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)
BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) is an internationally recognised entry level business continuity management (BCM) certification. It is designed to recognize BCM professionals’ understanding of the fundamental concepts of BCM.
These BCM professionals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who may be tasked to develop BC, DR, emergency response, recovery and resumption processes, procedures and plans for the organisation.
The pre-requisites are:
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals BCM Package or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals ISO 22301 Package
How to be Certified
- Attend and Complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course;
- Attempt and Pass the Qualifying BCCP examination; or;
- eLearning : Complete all sub-modules in the BCM Fundamentals or ISO 22301 BCM Fundamentals course
- Attend the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner via eLearning;
- Be competent in Competency Level CL 1B: Foundation (BC) , which includes the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK) concepts discussed in the CL.
Attend the eLearning BCM Fundamentals or 22301 BCM Fundamentals course (Duration 30 days for the singular package), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course
- Pay the Course Fees
- Be assigned login credentials to start the eLearning
- Answer quizzes at the end of each sub-module
- Be awarded BCCP certification
- Requirement: Pass the Qualifying BCCP Examination
- Experience : No experience is needed for the award of the certification.
- Year 1: Free
- Year 2: SGD50 Renewal Fees via Certification Maintenance Fee .
- BCM Certification
- BCM Institute Code of Ethics
- Maintain My Credential
- Resilience Awards
- Become a sponsor