Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.60
Fifth Grade Math Worksheets
Free & printable grade 5 math worksheets.
Our grade 5 math worksheets cover the 4 operations, fractions and decimals at a greater level of difficulty than previous grades. We also introduce variables and expressions into our word problem worksheets .
Choose your grade 5 topic:
Place Value & Rounding
Add & Subtract
Multiply & Divide
Order of Operations
Add & Subtract Fractions
Multiply & Divide Fractions
Fractions to / from Decimals
Add & Subtract Decimals
Data & Graphing
Sample Grade 5 Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
4th Grade Math Worksheets
Endorsing learning and practice, our printable 4th grade math worksheets with answer keys amazingly fit into your curriculum. With adequate exercises in multi-digit multiplication, and division, equivalent fractions, addition and subtraction of fractions with like denominators, and multiplication of fractions by whole numbers, analyzing and classifying geometric figures based on their properties, such as parallel and perpendicular sides, angle measures, and symmetry, converting between units of measurement, making and interpreting line plots, these pdfs become the most sought after. Grab our free grade 4 math worksheets for a peek into what's in store.
Select Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,600+ Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
Adding 4-Digit Numbers
Repetition is the surefire way to swiftly and accurately add up two 4-digit numbers. Fuel practice in regrouping in the ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands place in the process.
Multiplication for Beginners | Factors Up to 12
If buffing up multiplication skill is on your mind, then our 4th grade math worksheet pdfs should be an obvious choice. Find the product of numbers up to 12 and solve real-life word problems too.
Listing out the Factors | Easy (1 to 50)
Break down each number into its components by finding the factors that when multiplied result in the given number. List out all the possible factors of each specified number from the least to the greatest.
Completing the Shape Pattern
Develop skills in pattern analysis with our printable math worksheets. Grade 4 kids observe the repeating pattern in each set of shapes, predict and draw the missing shape in each series.
Writing Number Words | Millions
Translate the 7, 8, and 9-digit numerals to the number words: millions, ten millions, and a hundred millions, as you work your way doubling up and enhancing your place value skills.
Writing the Missing Numbers in Equivalent Fractions
The numerator and denominator of a fraction must be multiplied or divided by the same number to create equivalent fractions. Apply this rule to figure out the missing numbers in these 4th grade math pdfs.
Measuring and Converting Inches to Feet and Inches
Build a vital life-skill as you practice measuring the length of the strips of paper in inches using the given ruler, and divide the length by 12 to express the measurement in feet and inches.
Interpreting Line Plots
Draw conclusions by interpreting the data organized as line plots in our printable grade 4 math worksheets and calculate the mean, median, mode and range to answer questions based on the line plot.
Identifying Points, Lines, Rays, and Line Segments
Look at the arrowheads and dots, and recognize each model as a point, line, ray, or line segment in Part A. Attempt sketching a line, ray, and line segment in Part B.
Parts of an Angle | Naming the Vertex and Arms
Get the know-it-alls of 4th grade to identify the parts of an angle: arms, the two rays joining to form an angle, and the vertex which is the common end point and name them in these math worksheet pdfs.
Classifying Triangles using Side Measures
How about classifying triangles based on their side measures? Label the triangles with three equal sides as equilateral, and those with two equal sides as isosceles, and the ones with unequal sides as scalene.
Drawing Lines of Symmetry | Shapes
Gravitate toward our printable 4th grade math worksheets to practice drawing a line across the shape dividing it into two identical halves and identifying if the figures are horizontally or vertically symmetrical.
Solving Multi-Digit Addition Word Problems
Armed with a touch of real-world, our exercises inculcate a love for math in grade 4 kids as they solve word problems, working with 4 to 8-digit addends, and figure out the sum.
Multiplication Drill | 50 Problems
Nothing promotes multiplication recapitulation quite like these 4th grade math worksheet pdfs. Beat the clock as you work out the timed multiplication drill comprising 50 problems each.
Finding Factors | Prime and Composite
Step up your practice in finding the factors of the numbers and identifying if the specified number is prime (divisible only by the number 1 or by itself) or composite.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
Fourth Grade Math Worksheets - Free PDF Printables with No Login
Grade 4 Math Worksheets
Grade 4 math worksheets to help your students improve their knowledge in Mathematics. Grade 4 maths starts to get really interesting. A number of new concepts are introduced and old concepts become more challenging. Students will work on multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, times tables, a range of place value concepts, mental maths, fractions, order of operations, 3D shapes, shape properties, angles and so much more! Expose your young learners to lots of hands on material and make maths as fun as possible. Maths is all about confidence, so ensure you encourage your children and develop their self confidence within the subject. Use these free grade 4 math worksheets to aid in their learning!
4th Grade Math Worksheets
- All subjects
212 4th Grade Math Worksheets
This geometry math worksheet gives your child practice identifying each vertex in various 3-dimensional shapes.
4 types of triangles
This math worksheet gives your child practice identifying equilateral, isosceles, scalene, and right triangles.
Acute and obtuse angles
This measuring math worksheet introduces your child to right angles, obtuse angles, and acute angles.
Adding big numbers (3rd grade, 4th grade)
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 3-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers (3rd grade, 4th grade)
This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 4-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers: 2- and 3-digit numbers
What is 432 + 43? This math worksheet gives your child practice adding 3-digit and 2-digit numbers.
Adding bigger numbers: 5, 6-, and 7-digit numbers
Can you add 423,123 and 987? This math worksheet gives your child practice adding multi-digit numbers.
Adding decimals #2
What is $3.35 + $5.55? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Adding decimals #3
What is $7.49 + $1.36? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Adding decimals #4
What is $4.96 + $2.83? This money and measurement math worksheet gives your child practice adding 2 decimals to the hundredths place.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
4th Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 4th Grade Math Worksheets area.
Here you will find a wide range of free printable Fourth Grade Math Worksheets, and Math activities your child will enjoy.
Take a look at our decimal place value sheets, our mental math sheets, or maybe some of our equivalent fraction worksheets. Perhaps you would prefer our statistics worksheets, or how to measure angles?
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
4th Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 4th Grade.
- Understand and use place value up to 1 million.
- Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form
- Use place value to round any whole number to any place.
- Find factor pairs for any whole number up to 100.
- Find out if any number up to 100 is prime or composite.
- Generate a shape or number pattern that follows a rule.
- Fluently add and subtract multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- Multiply a whole number with up to 4 digits by a single digit number.
- Multiply two 2-digit numbers.
- Find whole number quotients and remainders with up to 4-digit dividends and 1-digit divisors.
- Solve multi-step word problems with whole numbers and having whole-number answers
- Compare two fractions with different denominators and different numerators.
- Explain why a fraction (a/b) is equivalent to a fraction (n x a)/ (n x b) using visual models
- Decompose a non-unit fraction into the sum of fractions with the same denominator in different ways.
- Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators.
- Understand the fraction a/b as a multiple of the fraction 1/b
- Multiply a fraction by a whole number.
- Express a fraction with a denominator of 10 as an equivalent fraction with a denominator of 100.
- Use the above fact to add two fractions with denominators of 10 and 100 together.
- Convert fractions with denominators of 10 or 100 into decimals and back to fractions.
- Solve measure problems involving converting a larger unit to a smaller unit.
- Convert measurements from one unit to another.
- Use all 4 operations to solve word problems involving a range of different measures.
- Make a plot line to display a data-set of units in fractions of a unit.
- Understand what an angle is.
- Measure and draw an angle accurately using a protractor.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles.
- Draw and recognize points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), and perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Recognize and draw lines of symmetry in 2D shapes and figures.
- Classify shapes in a variety of ways using their properties.
- Apply the area and perimeter formulas for rectangles.
4th Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 4th grade.
Quicklinks to 4th Grade ...
- 4th Grade Math Quiz page
- Place Value & Number Sense
- All 4 Operations
Word Problems Zone
- Measurement Zone
Data analysis zone.
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
- 4th Grade Math Grab Packs
Place Value & Number Sense Zone
4th grade place value worksheets.
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help your child to:
- Understand decimals;
- Use place value notation with tenths and hundredths;
- Know how to read and write numbers to 10 million;
- Understand place value to 10 million.
- Decimal Place Value Worksheets
- 4th Grade Place Value up to 6 digits
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers up to 6 Digits
- Ordering Decimals Worksheets
- Decimal Number Line Worksheets
- Roman Numerals worksheets
Fourth Grade Number Worksheets
- learn to estimate and approximate;
- order numbers, including negative numbers and decimals;
- learn how to place decimal numbers on a number line;
- understand and use multiples and factors, and know what a prime number is;
- complete the missing number to balance a math equation.
- Factors and Multiples Worksheet
- Rounding to the nearest 1000 worksheets
- Rounding Decimals to the nearest whole
- Rounding to the nearest tenth
- Balancing Math Equations
- Decimal Number Bonds to 1
Fourth Grade Counting Worksheets
Using these sheets will support you child to:
- count on and back by multiples of 10;
- fill in the missing numbers in sequences;
- count on and back into negative numbers.
- Counting in Multiples of 10 Worksheets
4th Grade Mental Math Zone
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 4th grade sheets for your child to enjoy.
Each quiz tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math test or math quiz!
- Mental Math Worksheets 4th Grade
Top of Page
Addition Worksheets 4th Grade
- add multiple numbers in columns up to 5 digits;
- add numbers in columns, including money amounts with up to two decimal places.
- Free Addition Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Addition Worksheets with Multi-Addends
- Money Addition Worksheets ($)
Subtraction Worksheets 4th Grade
- learn to subtract numbers with up to 5 digits;
- learn to subtract numbers involving money with decimals with up to two decimal places.
- Free Subtraction Worksheets (randomly generated)
- 5 Digit Subtraction Worksheets
- Money Subtraction Worksheets ($)
Multiplication Worksheets 4th Grade
- use their multiplication table knowledge to multiply by 10s and 100s mentally
- multiply any whole number by a single digit;
- multiply a two or three digit number by a two digit number.
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
- Times Tables Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10 and 100
- Single Digit Multiplication Graded Sheets
- Double Digit Multiplication Worksheets (graded)
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets Generator
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Generator
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Word Problems 4th Grade
Division Worksheets 4th Grade
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help your child learn to:
- apply their division facts up to 10x10 to answer related questions involving 10s and 100s.
- divide any whole number by a single digit.
- Divding by Multiples of 10 and 100 Worksheets
- 4th Grade Long Division Worksheets
These sheets involve solving a range of division problems.
- Division Worksheets Grade 4 Word Problems
- Division Facts Worksheets (randomly generated)
All 4 Operations Worksheets
Often we want to give students a whole range of worksheets on a range of operations to see which ones they still need to practice.
These worksheets involve using each of the 4 operations to work out a range of calculations.
There are sheets for mental calculations only and also sheets to practice standard written methods.
- Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Worksheets 4th Grade
Fourth Grade Math Problems
- apply their addition, subtraction and problem solving skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of 'real life' problems;
- attempt more challenging longer problems.
Using the problems in this section will help your child develop their problem solving and reasoning skills.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems.
- 4th Grade Math Problems
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- 4th Grade Math Word Problems
These sheets involve solving a range of multiplciation problems.
Fourth Grade Fraction Worksheets
- position different fractions on a number line;
- understand equivalent fractions;
- understand what a mixed number is;
- compare two or more fractions;
- begin to convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions.
- Fraction Number Line Sheets
- What is a Mixed Number Support page
- Equivalent Fractions Worksheets
- Comparing Fractions Worksheet page
- Improper Fraction Worksheets
- Fraction of Whole Numbers
- Convert Fractions to Decimal Sheets
- Convert Decimal to Fraction Sheets
- Free Printable Fraction Riddles (harder)
- 4th Grade Geometry Worksheets
Using these sheets will help you to:
- classify angles - acute, obtuse, right, reflex, straight;
- classify triangles - acute, obtuse, right;
- measure angles using a protractor;
- know that angles in a triangle add up to 180°
- plot and write coordinates in the first quadrant.
- Symmetry Activities
- Coordinate Worksheets (1st Quadrant)
Measurement Zone, including Time & Money
- 4th Grade Measurement Worksheets
Using these sheets will help your child understand how to:
- read scales in both the standard and metric systems;
- read a scale going up in a range of fractions: halves, quarters and eighths;
- read a scale going up in tenths, fives, tens, fifties, and hundreds.
- Converting Customary Units Worksheets
- Metric Conversion Worksheets
Area and Perimeter Worksheets
- understand area and perimeter;
- learn how to find the area and perimeter of rectangles and rectilinear shapes.
- Area of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Perimeter of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Area and Perimeter of Rectangle Worksheets
Money Worksheets 4th Grade
On this webpage, you will find our 4th grade Money Challenges.
These challenges involve solving money problems and are a great way for kids to develop their reasoning and problem solving skills whilst practicing their counting money at the same time.
- 4th Grade Money Challenges
Time Worksheets 4th Grade
Using the sheets in this section will help your child to:
- tell the time to the nearest minute;
- become familiar with both digital and analogue times;
- add and subtract time intervals.
- Telling Time Worksheets Grade 4 (1 minute intervals)
- 24 Hour Clock Conversion Worksheets
On this webpage there is a selection of printable 24 hour (military time) conversion worksheets which will help you learn to convert from 24 hour clock to standard 12 hour time, and from standard time to 24 hour time.
Time Interval Worksheets
These sheets will help you learn to add and subtract hours and minutes from times as well as working out a range of time intervals.
- Add and Subtract Time Worksheets
- Elapsed Time Worksheets
Time Puzzles - harder
Here you will find our selection of harder time puzzles.
- Time Worksheets - Riddles (harder)
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help you to:
- draw and read bar graphs with increasingly complex numbers;
- read, interpret and draw line graphs;
- read and interpret bar graphs and venn diagrams
- Line Plots 4th Grade
- Bar Graph Worksheets 4th grade
- 4th Grade Line Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagram Worksheet 4th Grade
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
Fourth grade math games.
- Math Games 4th Grade
- 4th Grade Math Puzzles
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
4th Grade Math Quiz
Here is our collection of Math Quizzes for 4th grade.
Quizzes are a great way to practise math skills or to asses knowledge.
Math Salamanders 4th Grade Math Games Ebook
Our 4th Grade Math Games Ebook contains all of our fun maths games, complete with instructions and resources.
This ebooklet is available in our store - use the link below to find out more!
- 4th Grade Math Games Ebook
4th Grade Seasonal Math Worksheets
We have started creating sets of seasonal worksheets for each grade.
These sheets are great for linking to a particular topic, or doing some math that relates to the time of year.
- Math Christmas Activities 4th Grade
For those of you who have found yourselves unexpectedly at home with the kids and need some emergency activities, we have developed some Math Grab Packs.
Each grab pack is a collection of 10 worksheets covering a range of math topics (plus a game in some of the packs).
They are completely FREE - take a look!
Help & Support
4th grade math help.
- 4th Grade Math Help Page
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from Free 4th Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
- Teacher How To's
- How It works
- All Worksheets
- Math Worksheets
- ELA Worksheets
Math Worksheets for 4th Graders
Math worksheets for 4th graders are tailored to help your child to accomplish their learning goals. SplashLearn has printable worksheets for every 4th grader to improve their math skills, from fractions to decimals, angles to areas, and multiplication to multi-digit numbers.
- Lesson Plans
- Math (1,073)
- Number Sense (84)
- Compare and Order Numbers (8)
- Compare Numbers (7)
- Compare Numbers within 20 (2)
- Compare Numbers within 100 (4)
- Compare Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Order Numbers (1)
- Order Multi-Digit Numbers (1)
- Place Value (46)
- Read and Write Numbers (8)
- Place Value Chart (3)
- 3-Digit Numbers on Place Value Chart (2)
- Round Numbers (15)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 10 (3)
- Round Numbers to the Nearest 100 (2)
- Addition (165)
- Add Using Models (2)
- Addition Strategies (11)
- Addition Strategies within 100 (6)
- Add using multiples of 10 (4)
- Addition Strategies within 1000 (5)
- Add using multiples of 100 (3)
- Addition Without Regrouping (24)
- Add within 10000 without Regrouping (24)
- Addition With Regrouping (24)
- Add within 10000 with Regrouping (24)
- Multi-digit Addition (98)
- Addition within 100000 (48)
- Addition within 1000000 (48)
- Subtraction (162)
- Subtraction Without Regrouping (24)
- Subtract within 10000 without Regrouping (24)
- Subtraction With Regrouping (24)
- Subtract within 10000 with Regrouping (24)
- Multi-digit Subtraction (98)
- Subtraction within 100000 (48)
- Subtraction within 1000000 (48)
- Multiplication (324)
- Multiplication Sentences (15)
- Repeated Addition to Multiply (5)
- Multi-digit Multiplication (101)
- Multiply 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (24)
- Multiply 2-digit by 2-digit numbers (37)
- Multiply 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (9)
- Multiply 3-digit by 2-digit numbers (17)
- Multiply 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Multiplication Properties (73)
- Associative Property (2)
- Commutative Property (7)
- Distributive Property (58)
- Multiply by 0 and 1 (1)
- Estimate Products (7)
- Multiply by multiples of 10 (19)
- Times Tables (57)
- Multiplication Facts (44)
- Multiplication Facts of 2 (2)
- Multiplication Facts of 3 (1)
- Multiplication Facts of 4 (2)
- Multiplication Facts of 5 (2)
- Multiplication Facts of 6 (2)
- Multiplication Facts of 7 (3)
- Multiplication Facts of 8 (3)
- Multiplication Facts of 9 (3)
- Multiplication Facts of 10 (8)
- Multiply by 11 (5)
- Multiply by 12 (5)
- Division (131)
- Division Facts (14)
- Division Facts of 2 (1)
- Division Facts of 3 (2)
- Division Facts of 4 (1)
- Division Facts of 5 (1)
- Division Facts of 6 (1)
- Division Facts of 7 (1)
- Division Facts of 8 (1)
- Division Facts of 9 (1)
- Division Facts of 10 (1)
- Divide on a Number Line (2)
- Long Division (44)
- Divide 2-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Divide 3-digit by 1-digit Numbers (5)
- Divide 4-digit by 1-digit Numbers (8)
- Divide Multiples of 10 or 100 (12)
- Estimate Quotients (19)
- Fractions (223)
- Identify Fractions (15)
- Identify fractions using models (8)
- Identify fractions on the number line (2)
- Represent Fractions (21)
- Represent fractions on the number line (1)
- Mark fractions on the number line (1)
- Represent fractions using models (4)
- Represent fractions using real-word objects (2)
- Represent Mixed Numbers (2)
- Represent mixed numbers using models (2)
- Compare Fractions (16)
- Compare fractions using visual models (5)
- Compare fractions using number lines (2)
- Compare fractions without visual models (6)
- Benchmark Fractions (3)
- Order Fractions (2)
- Order fractions using visual models (1)
- Order fractions without visual models (1)
- Equivalent Fractions (21)
- Equivalent fractions using models (7)
- Equivalent fractions using number lines (7)
- Equivalent fractions without visual models (7)
- Identify equivalent fractions (2)
- Convert Fractions (8)
- Fractions as Mixed Numbers (5)
- Mixed Numbers as Fractions (3)
- Fractions Operations (105)
- Add and Subtract Fractions (25)
- Add Fractions (17)
- Represent Fraction Addition (2)
- Add fractions using models (6)
- Add like fractions (6)
- Add unlike fractions (3)
- Estimate fraction sums (6)
- Subtract Fractions (5)
- Represent Fraction Subtraction (2)
- Subtract fractions using models (2)
- Subtract like fractions (4)
- Subtract unlike fractions (1)
- Add and Subtract mixed numbers (40)
- Add mixed numbers (16)
- Add mixed numbers using models (8)
- Add a mixed number to a fraction (5)
- Add two mixed numbers (3)
- Subtract mixed numbers (24)
- Subtract mixed numbers using models (4)
- Subtract a fraction from a mixed number (14)
- Subtract two mixed numbers (6)
- Multiply Fractions (39)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers (8)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers without models (4)
- Multiply two fractions (9)
- Multiply fractions using models (4)
- Multiply fractions without models (5)
- Decimals (63)
- Represent Decimals (3)
- Represent Decimals Using Models (1)
- Represent Decimals on Number Lines (2)
- Read and Write Decimals (7)
- Decimals Expanded Form (4)
- Compose Decimals (3)
- Decompose Decimals (1)
- Decimals Standard Form (4)
- Decimals Word Form (2)
- Decimal Place Value (2)
- Place values of digits in decimals (1)
- Compare and Order Decimals (10)
- Compare decimals (6)
- Compare decimals using models (3)
- Compare using decimal grids (2)
- Compare using decimal number lines (1)
- Compare decimals using place value (2)
- Order decimals (4)
- Order decimals using place value (2)
- Equivalent Decimals (3)
- Decimal Operations (18)
- Add Decimals (1)
- Subtract Decimals (1)
- Multiply Decimals (11)
- Multiply decimals by powers of 10 (2)
- Multiply decimals by whole numbers (2)
- Multiply decimals by decimals (4)
- Divide Decimals (6)
- Divide decimals by powers of 10 (2)
- Divide decimals by whole numbers (4)
- Geometry (5)
- 2d Shapes (3)
- Partition 2D Shapes (3)
- Partition into equal parts (3)
- Coordinate Planes (1)
- Plot on the Coordinate Plane (1)
- Algebra (61)
- Patterns (2)
- Number Patterns (2)
- Extend Number Patterns (1)
- Generate Number Patterns (1)
- Factors and Multiples (44)
- Factors (30)
- Multiples (14)
- Prime and Composite Numbers (6)
- Word Problems (98)
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (5)
- Addition Word Problems (1)
- Subtraction Word Problems (1)
- Decimal Subtraction Word Problems (1)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems (35)
- Multiplication Word Problems (19)
- Division Word Problems (13)
- Fraction Word Problems (31)
- Multi-step Word Problems (17)
- Reading (61)
- Reading Skills (61)
- Cause and Effect (6)
- Inference (4)
- Identify the Main Idea (9)
- Sequencing (4)
- Story Elements (4)
- Compare and Contrast (3)
- Point of View (3)
- Comprehension (8)
- Character Analysis (6)
- Text Structure (4)
- Fact or Opinion (1)
- Using Illustrations (3)
- Context Clues (3)
- Evaluating Authors Argument and Evidence (3)
- Grammar (73)
- Adverbs and Adjectives (13)
- Nouns and Pronouns (17)
- Pronouns (6)
- Parts of Speech (6)
- Prepositions and Conjunctions (9)
- Conjunctions (5)
- Prepositions (4)
- Punctuation (7)
- Sentences (13)
- Verbs and Tenses (9)
- Article A An The (1)
- Spelling (9)
- Common Misspellings (4)
- Unscramble (5)
- Vocabulary (34)
- Affixes (5)
- Commonly Confused Words (6)
- Compound Words (6)
- Figures of Speech (3)
- Similes and Metaphors (3)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (8)
- Word Puzzles (6)
Number Sense Worksheets for 4th Graders
Make a Number on Place Value Chart Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by solving to make a number on the place value chart.
Identify the Number Shown on Place Value Chart Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by identifying the number shown on the place value chart.
Multiplication Expressions With Product More Than 10 Worksheet
A worksheet for students to identify and mark multiplication expressions that result in a product greater than 10.
Multiplication Expressions With Product Less Than 10 Worksheet
This worksheet involves identifying and marking all multiplication expressions that yield a product less than 10.
Addition Worksheets for 4th Graders
Addition Using Place Value Chart Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing addition using a place value chart.
Add and Subtract 4-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers with Regrouping: Horizontal Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Assess your math skills by adding and subtracting 4-digit and 2-digit numbers with regrouping.
Addition Using Place Value Cards Worksheet
Assess your math skills by using place value cards to do addition in this worksheet.
Add and Subtract 4-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers without Regrouping: Horizontal Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Kids must add and subtract 4-digit and 2-digit numbers without regrouping in this worksheet.
Subtraction Worksheets for 4th Graders
Subtract the Numbers using the Column Method Worksheet
Help your child revise number sense by solving to subtract the numbers using the column method.
Add and Subtract 4-Digit and 3-Digit Numbers without Regrouping: Horizontal Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Kids must add and subtract 4-digit and 3-digit numbers without regrouping to practice math skills.
Add and Subtract 4-Digit and 3-Digit Numbers with Regrouping: Horizontal Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Become a young mathematician by adding and subtracting 4-digit and 3-digit numbers with regrouping.
Add and Subtract 4-Digit and 2-Digit Numbers without Regrouping: Vertical Addition and Subtraction Worksheet
Boost your ability to add and subtract 4-digit and 2-digit numbers without regrouping.
Multiplication Worksheets for 4th Graders
Solve Using Repeated Addition Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by solving using repeated addition.
Multiply Using Strategies Worksheet
Help your child revise multiplication by using strategies.
Break and Multiply Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to break and multiply.
Solve Multiplication Expression for Equal Groups Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to solve multiplication expression for equal groups.
Division Worksheets for 4th Graders
Solve the Division Facts Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to solve the division facts.
Divide 2-Digit Numbers by 1-Digit Numbers without Remainder: Horizontal Division Worksheet
Dive into this fun worksheet by dividing 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers without remainder.
Use Patterns of Zero to Divide Worksheet
Use patterns of zero to divide to strengthen your math skills.
Solve Equal Grouping Scenarios Using Number Line Worksheet
Kids must solve equal grouping scenarios using the number line in this worksheet.
Fractions Worksheets for 4th Graders
Write Mixed Numbers Represented by the Model Worksheet
Dive into this printable worksheet by practicing to write mixed numbers represented by the model.
Representing the Whole Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by practicing to represent the whole.
Compare the Fractions Worksheet
Learners must compare the fractions to enhance their math skills.
Write Fraction for Each Part Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to write the fraction for each part.
Decimals Worksheets for 4th Graders
Identify the Place Value Units Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by identifying place value units.
Represent Decimals Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice representing decimals.
Decimal Fractions to Decimal Numbers Worksheet
Assess your math skills by converting decimal fractions into decimal numbers in this worksheet.
Comparing Decimals Using Benchmark Worksheet
Put your skills to the test by comparing decimals using benchmarks.
Geometry Worksheets for 4th Graders
Spot the Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to spot the decimals on a number line.
Partition the Model Into Equal Parts Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by partitioning the model into equal parts.
Divide the Model Equally Worksheet
Help your child revise fractions by solving to divide the model equally.
Divide the Model Into Equal Parts Worksheet
Learners must divide the model into equal parts to enhance their math skills.
Algebra Worksheets for 4th Graders
Factors of 28 Worksheet
A worksheet aimed at helping students identify and mark all the factors of the number 28.
Generating Number Patterns Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by generating number patterns.
Identify the Rule of the Given Number Pattern Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to identify the rule of the given number pattern.
Prime Numbers Within 100 Worksheet
Identify and highlight all the prime numbers less than 100 in this engaging math worksheet.
Word Problems Worksheets for 4th Graders
Identify the Correct Operation Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to help you identify the correct operation.
Word Problems on Adding Fractions & Mixed Numbers Worksheet
Become a mathematician by practicing word problems on adding fractions & mixed numbers.
Multi-Step Problems Worksheet
Assess your math skills by solving multi-step problems in this worksheet.
Compare the Given Word Problems Worksheet
Print this worksheet to compare the given word problems like a math legend!
All Math Worksheets for 4th Graders
Identify the Number Shown by Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Pack your math practice time with fun by identifying the number shown by base ten blocks.
Subtraction Using Place Value Cards Worksheet
Boost your ability to subtract using place value cards by printing this playful worksheet.
Work with Equal Groups Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by solving to work with equal groups.
Represent Equal Grouping Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by practicing to represent equal grouping.
Equal Parts or Not Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by practicing the concept of equal parts.
Make a Number Using Base Ten Blocks Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to make a number using base ten blocks.
Add and Subtract Within 100 Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to add and subtract within 100.
Subtract a Multiple of 10 Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to subtract a multiple of 10.
Represent Equal Groups Worksheet
Solidify your math skills by practicing to represent equal groups.
Representing Equal Groups of Objects Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing equal groups of objects like a math legend!
Represent Using Fractions Worksheet
Print this worksheet to practice representing using fractions like a math legend!
Find 1, 10 and 100 More and Less Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to find 1, 10 and 100 more and less to strengthen your math skills.
Fill the Number Pyramid Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by filling the number pyramid.
Simplify Subtraction Sentence Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to simplify subtraction sentence.
Complete Repeated Addition Sentence Worksheet
Reinforce math concepts by practicing to complete repeated addition sentences.
Represent Equal Sharing Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing to represent equal sharing.
Represent the Shaded Part Worksheet
Use this printable worksheet to represent the shaded part to strengthen your math skills.
Equivalent Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Help your child revise decimals by practicing equivalent decimals on a number line.
Identify Ordered Pairs On Coordinate Grid Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by identifying ordered pairs on coordinate grids.
Identify the Correct Multiple of 10 Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems to identify the correct multiple of 10.
Simplify Addition Sentence Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to simplify addition sentences.
Make 10 to Subtract Worksheet
Help your child revise subtraction by making 10 to subtract.
Represent Equal Groups as Multiplication Worksheet
Print this worksheet to represent equal groups as multiplication like a math legend!
Representing Equal Share of Objects Worksheet
In this worksheet, learners will get to represent equal share of objects.
Represent the Shaded Part Using Fraction Worksheet
Focus on core math skills with this fun worksheet by representing the shaded part using fractions.
Mark the Decimals on a Number Line Worksheet
Learn decimals at the speed of lightning by practicing to mark the decimals on a number line.
Marking Ordered Pairs on Coordinate Grid Worksheet
Children can mark ordered pairs on coordinate grids by printing this playful worksheet.
Previous and Next Tens on a Number Line Worksheet
Learners must practice the previous and the next tens on a number line to enhance their math skills.
Make a Multiple of 10 to Add Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems to make a multiple of 10 to add.
Make a Multiple of 10 to Subtract Worksheet
Assess your math skills by making a multiple of 10 to subtract in this worksheet.
Multiplication Expression for Equal Groups Worksheet
This downloadable worksheet is designed to practice multiplication expressions for equal groups.
Multiplication and Division Sentences Worksheet
Dive into this fun-filled printable worksheet by practicing multiplication and division sentences.
Select True or False Worksheet
Reveal the secrets of math wizardry by selecting either true or false.
Mark the Decimals Greater than 1 on a Number Line Worksheet
Print this worksheet to mark the decimals greater than 1 on a number line like a math legend!
Plotting Number Patterns on Graph Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by plotting number patterns on a graph.
Mark the Previous and Next Tens on a Number Line Worksheet
Focus on core math skills by marking the previous and the next tens on a number line.
Make Tens to Add Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to make tens to add.
Make Tens to Subtract Worksheet
Be on your way to become a mathematician by practicing to make tens to subtract.
Complete Multiplication and Division Sentences Worksheet
Assess your math skills by completing multiplication and division sentences in this worksheet.
Identifying Fraction Worksheet
Learn fractions at the speed of lightning by practicing to identify them.
Write Decimal from Word Form Worksheet
Make math practice a joyride by solving problems to write decimals from the given word form.
Identify Expressions and Equations Worksheet
Combine math learning with adventure by solving to identify expressions and equations.
Straight Math Path
The four tenets of mathematics: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, are firmly established by the 3rd grade. 4th grade is when the genuine work begins, with subjects like multi-digit multiplication and complicated word problems being introduced.
4th-grade math can be challenging, so use math worksheets to help your child get a head start on this new arithmetic adventure.
Visual simulations are included in 4th-grade math worksheets to help your child visualize topics being taught, i.e., 'see things in action,' and reinforce their learning. The grade 4 math questions follow a step-by-step learning method that helps kids better understand ideas and establish a plan for dealing with future difficulties.
Add Math Worksheets to the Curriculum
Students learn the metric system in 4th grade, how to add and subtract fractions, and the difference between the area and perimeter of geometric forms.
With various instructional yet fun exercises, SplashLearn's downloadable math worksheets for 4th graders help kids navigate this laborious process. You'll find a 4th-grade math worksheet that suits your student's needs, from mixed word problems to partial quotient division.
These math worksheets are ideal for reinforcing skills taught in the classroom, with a range of themes to pick from and simple instructions. Some worksheets demand your student to finish a set of problems in a certain amount of time - perfect for studying for chapter exams.
SplashLearn's worksheets are printable so that students and their parents can practice together even when offline.
Addition with Place Value Cards
The worksheet addition with place value cards assists 4th graders in calculating the sum using their understanding of place value. This is a fantastic method to practice adding numbers up to 100.
Add and Learn within 100 Worksheets
The add and learn within 100 worksheets include addition and subtraction questions that assist students in improving their arithmetic and critical thinking skills and solidifying their understanding of the topic. This worksheet covers all the problems within the range of 100.
Fill the Number Pyramid
Students are expected to solve a number pyramid using simple math functions like addition and subtraction in this worksheet. It includes all numbers that are within 100.
Online Learning Benefits for 4th Graders
Young kids have an enormous amount of vitality. This energy must be channeled into constructive learning. As a result, it is vital to educate young minds in a compassionate yet productive manner to gradually and favorably enhance their primitive interpretation skills.
Allow your children to detach from digital devices and enjoy the beauty of stimulating activities available in the form of these interactive worksheets. SplashLearn's basic, enjoyable, and artistic math worksheets for 4th graders are excellent tools for developing a child's eloquence, ingenuity, writing skills, and cognitive skills.