Class vi math, class 6 - algebra worksheet 1.
1. Find the perimeter of a square, where 'a' is length of a side.
2. find the perimeter of a rectangle, where it's length 'l' and breadth 'b'.
3. Side of an equilateral triangle is 'a', then find the perimeter of the triangle.
4. a × (b + c) = a × b + a × c. Mark True / False.
5. ab ≠ ba. Mark True / False.
6. Radius of a circle is 'r', find the diameter of the circle.
7. The length of one side of cube is 'a'. Find the sum of lengths of all the edges.
8. Constants are known as literals, mark True / False.
9. If we add a variable with constant, then the result will be a constant. Mark True / False.
10. 2n − 7 = __________. a) Constant b) Variable c) Zero d) None of these
11. 2 ⁄ 3 is a variable. a) True b) False
12. Find the number of terms in the below given algebraic expression. 3a − b ⁄ 3 a) 3a b) b ⁄ 3 c) 3a, b ⁄ 3 d) 3a, − b ⁄ 3
13. Find out the constant term in the below given algebraic expression. 5a² + 3b − 1 ⁄ 3 a) 5 b) 3 c) − 1 ⁄ 3 d) 1 ⁄ 3
14. 5a²b, 10ab² are like terms. Mark True / False.
15. 23mn, 500mn are like terms. a) True b) False
16. What is the degree of the below mentioned polynomial. −4 + 5t − 6t² a) 1 b) 2 c) 4 d) −4
18. Write down the algebraic expression by using below mentioned terms. 5a, −6ab², −3 a) 5a + 6ab² + 3 b) 5a − 6ab² − 3 c) 5a + 6ab² − 3 d) None of these
19. What is the numerical coefficient of −5n²? a) 5 b) −5 c) 0 d) 1
20. What is the literal coefficient of -2ab²? a) −2 b) 2ab² c) ab² d) None of these
If you want to download the above worksheet, please click below link.
Algebra-1 Download the pdf
Algebra Worksheet - 1
Algebra Worksheet - 2
Algebra Worksheet - 3
Algebra Worksheet - 4
Algebra-Answer Download the pdf
Copyright © 2023 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved. Email: [email protected]
Grade 6 Algebra Worksheets
Grade 6 maths algebra multiple choice questions (mcqs).
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 1
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 2
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 3
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 4
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 5
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 6
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 7
Class 6 Maths Algebra Fill In The Blanks
1. The distance (in km) travelled in h hours at a constant speed of 40km per hour is …………….. . 2. ‘x ‘ exceeds y by 7 can be expressed as ……………. . 3. The number of days in w weeks is ………………. . 4. r rupees = ……………… paise. 5. If 7x + 4 = 25, then the value of x is …………… .
Class 6 Maths Algebra Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. The price of 1 pen is ‚¹ 15 and price of 1 pencil is ‚¹ 5. Write an expression for the total amount payable for buying x pens and y pencils. 2. The side of a square is x. Express the perimeter of the square using x. 3. If the radius of circle is denoted by r, express its diameter in terms of r. 4. Express the associative property of addition of whole numbers using the variables x, y and z. 5. Give an expression for each of the following: (a) The sum of b and 9 (b) Subtract 4 from x (c) Multiply 5 by y (d) 3 more than four times a number y. (e) One-fifth of x added to the sum of a and b. 6. If x = 3, evaluate (a) 2x = …………. (b) 2x + 3 = …………. (c) 3x – 2 = ………… 7. If x = 3, y = -1, evaluate (a) 2x + y = ………… (b) 3x – y = …………. (c) 3x + 2y = ……….
Class 6 Maths Algebra Short Answer Type Questions
Class 6 Maths Algebra Long Answer Type Questions
6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
6th grade algebra worksheets help students to get a better idea of various concepts related to algebra. The worksheets include questions on solving algebraic expressions, word problems, and other associated questions.
Benefits of Algebra 6th Grade Math Worksheets
The scope of algebra is very wide and hence it can prove to be confusing for some. 6th grade algebra worksheets provide numerous problems that can help children practice, helping them to develop a strong foundation in the topic. The worksheets provide immense flexibility, enabling students to work at their own pace without getting pressured. Another benefit of these 6th grade math worksheets is that they come with an answer key that outlines the step-by-step process of how to correctly solve the questions. If a student gets stuck while solving a question he can refer to this key and immediately solve his doubts.
☛ Practice : Grade 6 Interactive Algebra Worksheets
Printable PDFs for Algebra Worksheets for Grade 6
The algebra 6th grade math worksheets are easy to use and free to download.
- Algebra Math Worksheets for Grade 6
- Sixth Grade Algebra Math Worksheet
- Math Algebra Worksheet for 6th Grade
- Algebra 6th Grade Worksheet
Interactive 6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
- Grade 6 Decoding and Prediction of Patterns Algebra Worksheet
- An Introduction to Variables Algebra Worksheet for Grade 6
- Practice on Conversion of Statements to Algebraic Expressions Worksheet for 6th Grade
- Practice on Variables, Constants, and Terms 6th Grade Algebra Worksheet
- Simplification of Expressions Grade 6 Algebra Worksheet
Explore more topics at Cuemath's Math Worksheets .
Class 6 algebra
To find the success come out your home.
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- NCERT Books 2022-23
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Exemplar Books
- NCERT Exemplar Solution
- States UT Book
- School Kits & Lab Manual
- NCERT Books 2021-22
- NCERT Books 2020-21
- NCERT Book 2019-2020
- NCERT Book 2015-2016
- RD Sharma Solution
- TS Grewal Solution
- DK Goel Solution
- TR Jain Solution
- Selina Solution
- Frank Solution
- ML Aggarwal Solution
- Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur Solution
- I.E.Irodov solutions
- ICSE - Goyal Brothers Park
- ICSE - Dorothy M. Noronhe
- Sandeep Garg Textbook Solution
- Micheal Vaz Solution
- S.S. Krotov Solution
- Evergreen Science
- KC Sinha Solution
- ICSE - ISC Jayanti Sengupta, Oxford
- ICSE Focus on History
- ICSE GeoGraphy Voyage
- ICSE Hindi Solution
- ICSE Treasure Trove Solution
- Thomas & Finney Solution
- SL Loney Solution
- SB Mathur Solution
- P Bahadur Solution
- Narendra Awasthi Solution
- MS Chauhan Solution
- LA Sena Solution
- Integral Calculus Amit Agarwal Solution
- IA Maron Solution
- Hall & Knight Solution
- Errorless Solution
- Pradeep's KL Gogia Solution
- OP Tandon Solutions
- Sample Papers
- Previous Year Question Paper
- Value Based Questions
- CBSE Syllabus
- CBSE MCQs PDF
- Assertion & Reason
- New Revision Notes
- Revision Notes
- HOTS Question
- Marks Wise Question
- Toppers Answer Sheets
- Exam Paper Aalysis
- Concept Map
- CBSE Text Book
- Additional Practice Questions
- Vocational Book
- CBSE - Concept
- KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheets
- Formula Class Wise
- Formula Chapter Wise
- Crash Course
- Previous Year Paper
- Important Info
- Previous Year Papers
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical Aptitude Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
- Business Studies
- Political science
- Enviromental Studies
- Mass Media Communication
- Teaching Aptitude
- NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- SAINIK SCHOOL (AISSEE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- CBSE Board News
- Scholarship Olympiad
- School Admissions
- Entrance Exams
- All Board Updates
- State Wise Books
- Engineering Exam
Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 PDF with Answers
These Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 PDF can be helpful for both teachers and students. Teachers can track their student’s performance in the chapter Algebra. Students can easily identify their strong points and weak points by solving questions from the worksheet. Accordingly, students can work on both weak points and strong points.
All students studying in CBSE Class 6th, need to practise a lot of questions for the chapter Algebra. Students can easily practise questions from the Algebra problems worksheet PDF. By practising a lot of questions, students can improve their confidence level. With the help of confidence level, students can easily cover all the concepts included in the chapter Algebra.
Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 with Solutions
Solutions is the written reply for all questions included in the worksheet. With the help of Algebra worksheets with solutions, students can solve all doubts regarding questions. Students can have deep learning in the chapter Algebra by solving all their doubts. By solving doubts, students can also score well in the chapter Algebra.
Algebra Worksheet PDF
Worksheet is a sheet which includes many questions to solve for Class 6th students. The Algebra worksheet PDF provides an opportunity for students to enhance their learning skills. Through these skills, students can easily score well in the chapter Algebra. Students can solve the portable document format (PDF) of the worksheet from their own comfort zone.
How to Download the Algebra Worksheet PDF?
To solve questions from the Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 PDF, students can easily go through the given steps. Those steps are-
- Open Selfstudys website.
- Bring the arrow towards CBSE which can be seen in the navigation bar.
- Drop down menu will appear, select KVS NCERT CBSE Worksheet.
- A new page will appear, select class 6th from the given list of classes.
- Select Mathematics from the given list of subjects. Now click the chapter’s name that is Algebra.
Features of the Algebra Worksheet PDF
Before starting to solve questions from the Algebra problems worksheet PDF, students need to know everything about the worksheet. Those features are-
- Variety of questions are included: The Algebra Maths Worksheet for Class 6 includes varieties of questions. Those varieties of questions are- one mark questions, two mark questions, three mark questions, etc.
- Solutions are provided: Doubts regarding each question can be easily solved through the solutions given. Through solving questions, a student's comprehensive skill can be increased.
- All concepts are covered: By solving questions from the Algebra problems worksheet, students can easily cover all the concepts included in the chapter.
- Created by Expert: These worksheets are personally created by the subject experts. These Algebra worksheet pdf are created with proper research.
- Provides plenty of questions: The Algebra worksheet provides plenty of questions to practise. Through good practice, students can get engaged in the learning process.
Benefits of the Algebra Worksheet PDF
With the help of Algebra problems worksheet PDF, students can easily track their performance. This is the most crucial benefit, other than this there are more benefits. Those benefits are-
- Builds a strong foundation: Regular solving questions from the worksheet can help students to build a strong foundation. Through the strong foundation, students can score well in the chapter Algebra.
- Improves speed and accuracy: While solving questions from the chapter Algebra, students need to maintain the speed and accuracy. Speed and accuracy can be easily maintained and improved by solving questions from the Algebra worksheet PDF.
- Acts as a guide: Algebra worksheets with solutions acts as guide for both the teachers and students. Through the worksheet, teachers can guide their students according to the answers given by them. Students can also analyse themselves with the help of answers and can improve accordingly.
- Enhances the learning process: Regular solving of questions from the worksheet can help students enhance their learning process. According to the learning skills, students can easily understand all topics and concepts included in the chapter Algebra.
- Improvisation of grades: Regular solving of questions from the worksheet can help students to improve their marks and grades. With the help of good marks and good grades, students can select their desired field further.
Tips to Score Good Marks in Algebra Worksheet
Students are requested to follow some tips to score good marks in the Algebra Worksheet for Class 6. Those tips are-
- Complete all the concepts: First and the most crucial step is to understand all the concepts included in the chapter Algebra.
- Practise questions: Next step is to practise questions from the Algebra problems worksheet. Through this students can identify all types of questions: easy, moderate, difficult, etc.
- Note down the mistakes: After practising questions, students need to note down the wrong sums that have been done earlier.
- Rectify the mistakes: After noting down the mistakes, students need to rectify all the mistakes made.
- Maintain a positive attitude: Students are requested to maintain a positive attitude while solving worksheets. By maintaining a positive attitude, students can improve speed and accuracy while solving the worksheets.
- Remain focused: Students need to remain focused while solving questions from the Algebra problems worksheet pdf. As it helps students to solve the questions as fast as possible.
When should a student start solving the Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 PDF?
Students studying in Class 6 should start solving worksheets after covering each and every concept included in the chapter. Regular solving questions from the Algebra worksheet PDF, can help students to have a better understanding of the chapter. Better understanding of the chapter Algebra can help students to score well in the Class 6th board exam.
Regular solving questions from the #Algebra Worksheet for Class 6 Worksheet PDF can help students to build a strong foundation for the chapter Algebra. Strong foundation of the chapter Algebra can help students to understand further chapters.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Syllabus 2023-24
- Social Media Channels
- Login Customize Your Notification Preferences
One Last Step...
- Second click on the toggle icon