896+ Capstone Project is Available: Whatsapp: +91-7011258995, Email: [email protected]
Mth635 : operations research end term exam question paper - mth 635.
Post a Comment
- Sample Questions 2021
- Sample Questions 2022
Choose the correct verb to fill the gap.
By the end of the year, she _______ with a degree in business.
- already graduates
- already graduated
- will have already graduated
- has already graduated
Choose the synonym for the following word Hallowed
As _______ cuts it as well as he does, I always have my hair cut at Johnson’s.
- someone else’s
- no one else
Mohit _______ his century before it is the end of the match.
- will have scored
Which word is an adverb in this sentence?
There are no interesting programmes tonight.
What is the name of retail venture of Sahara group?
- Fairprice Shop
- Mera Parivar Shop
Which financial institution regolates the insurances products in India?
Which of following is not a PSU bank?
The concept of five years plans in India was introduced by
- Lord Mountbatten
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Indira Gandhi
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
The idea of the constitution of India was first of all given by
- B R Ambedkar
- Zakir Hussain
A train moving at a uniform speed crosses a platform 99m long in 13 ½ seconds and an electric pole in 9 seconds. Find the length of the train?
A can run 15 metres while B runs 20 metres. In a km race B beats A by
A does alone a work in 4 days. B does alone a work in 8 days. In how many days the work will be completed if A & B work together?
If 20% discount, then SP is 24. What is SP if discount is 30% ??
How much water be added to 14 litres of milk worth Rs. 5.40 a litre so that the value of the mixture may be Rs. 4.20 a litre?
Verbal & Reading Comprehension
Part of sentence given below is in bold. You have to select the option that best replaces the underlined part.
British Airspace has been focusing on building European links.
- Concentrating On Creating European Links
- Pursuing Ways Of Building European Connectivity
- Stressing On Building European Links
- Focusing On Forging European Links
Football evokes a ___ response in India compared to cricket, that almost ___the nation.
- tepid ... boiling
- lukewarm ... electrifies
- turbid ... fascinating
- apocryphal ... genuinely fascinates
Arrange sentences A, B, C and D between sentences 1 and 6 to form a logical sequence of six sentences.
1. Buddhism is a way to salvation.
A. But Buddhism is more severely analytical.
B. In the Christian tradition there is also a concern for the fate of human society conceived as a whole, rather than merely as a sum or network of individuals.
C. Salvation is a property, or achievement of individuals.
D. Not only does it dissolve society into individuals, the individual in turn is dissolved into component parts and instants, a stream of events.
6. In modern terminology, Buddhist doctrine is reductionist.
In the following question, a paragraph has been split into four parts. You have to rearrange these parts to form a coherent paragraph.
A. He was carrying his jacket and walked with his head thrown back.
B. As Annette neared the lamp she saw a figure walking slowly.
C. For a while Michael walked on and she followed 20 paces behind.
D. With a mixture of terror and triumph of recognition she slackened her pace.
In the question, the main statement is followed by four sentences. Select the pair of sentences that relates logically to the given statement.
Either Sita is sick or she is careless.
A. Sita is not sick.
B. Sita is not careless.
C. Sita is sick.
D. Sita is careless.
Following question contains four arguments of three sentences each. Choose the set in which the third statement is a logical conclusion of the first two.
A. Some Xs are Ps. Some Ps are Ys. Some Xs are Ys.
B. All Sonas are bright. Some bright are crazy. Some Sonas are crazy.
C. No faith is strong. Only strong have biceps. No faith has biceps.
D. All men are weak. Some weak are strong. Some strong are weak.
- None of these
Read the passage given below and answer the question.
Efficiency is all right in its place, in the shop, the factory, the store. The trouble with efficiency is that it wants to rule our play as well as our work; it won❜t be content to reign in the shop, it follows us home.
It can be inferred from the above passage that
- efficiency can become all-pervading.
- efficiency does not always pay.
- efficiency can be more of a torture than a blessing.
In the following question, a related pair of words is followed by four pairs of words or phrases. Select the pair that best expresses a relationship similar to the one expressed in the question pair.
- Coat : Rind
- Laugh : Bell
- Rain : Reign
- Brain : Cranium
Choose the word or group of words, which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold.
Championing objectivity in writing—and, more precisely, decrying solipsism, narcissism, and self-absorption—can of course have legitimate uses. In the era of Twitter and Facebook, when we are given an infinite supply of blank fields to fill with our thoughts, we are all encouraged to think we are more interesting than we actually are. And yet there is a compelling argument to be made, more generally, that journalism’s putative standards of objectivity are sometimes wielded to check not subjectivity, per se, but unwanted subjectivities. The method of testing information – the approach to evidence- is meant to be objective, not the journalist. The key is in the discipline of the craft, not the aim. Which of the following is the writer least likely to agree with?
- By not taking sides in an argument a journalist can strive to be objective, a worthwhile aspiration even if it is not perfectly achieved.
- Objective journalism is not one that is without bias, but one in which bias has to stand up to evidence and results.
- All journalism has a point of view and a set of interests it advances.
- Objectivity in writing is about making the story more than just about the writer.
A number when successively divide by 3, 5 and 8 leaves remainders 1, 4 and 7 respectively. Find the respective remainders if the order of divisors be reversed.
A profit of 20% is made on goods when a discount of 10% is given on the marked price. What profit per cent will be made when a discount of 20% is given on the marked price?
Goods are sold so that when 4 per cent is taken off the list price, a profit of 20% is made. How much per cent is the list price more than the cost price?
A police saw a Thief at a distance of 2km. When Police started chasing him Thief also started running. If the ratio of Speeds of Police to Thief is 5:4. Then thief was caught at a certain distance then how many Kms did police run to catch the Thief?
Mr. Kavin walks at 4/5 of his normal speed and takes 60 minutes more than the usual time. What will be the new time taken by Mr. Kavin?
- 260 minutes
- 235 minutes
- 220 minutes
- 300 minutes
A cricketer has batted in 105 innings. He has scored 17 centuries, crossed the 50- run mark 28 times and crossed the 25-run mark 39 times. The no. Of times he has scored below 25 is what percentage of the number of times he scored between 25 and 49 (both 25 and 49 included)?
If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 200% and the denominator is Increased by 300%, the resultant fraction is 15/26. What was the original fraction?
In how many ways 6 girls out of 12 girls in a class may be selected for a team so that 2 particular girls (captain and vice-captain) are always there?
Four boys and three girls stand in queue for an interview. The probability that they stand in alternate positions is:
A man can hit a target once in 4 shots. If he fires 4 shots in succession, what is the probability that he will hit his target?
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
If today is Monday. It will be ________ after 61 days.
The hands of a clock at right angle _____ times in a day.
Pointing to a photograph, a person tells his friend, "She is the granddaughter of the elder brother of my father." How is the girl in the photograph related this man?
Statements: All pens are roads. All roads are houses.
I. All houses are pens.
II. Some houses are pens.
- Only (I) conclusion follows
- Only (II) conclusion follows
- Neither (I) nor (II) follows
- Both (I) and (II) follow
A, P, R, X, S and Z are sitting in a row. S and Z are in the centre. A and P are at the ends. R is sitting to the left of A. Who is to the right of P ?
If Rahim moves 20 metres in East direction and then turns to his left and then moves 15 metres and then he turns to his right and moves 25 metres. After this he turns to his right and moves 15 metres. Now, how far (in meters)is he from starting point ?
What is the difference between the total production of two companies between 1997 to 2000?
Who is the father of M?
I A and B are brothers.
II B❛s wife is sister of M❜s wife.
- if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question
- if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
- if the data either in I or II alone are sufficient to answer the question
- if the data even in both the statement together are not sufficient to answer the question
Among all the newspapers published in Orissa, readership of “Samaja” is largest in the village areas.
I Samaja is not popular in the metropolis.
II Samaja has popular feature in daily gossip.
- Only assumption I is practical
- Only assumption II is practical
- Either assumption I or II is practical
- Neither assumption I nor II is practical
How many days are there in between 15th March and 23rd July including both the days?
The TAPI Gas Pipeline project will start from: -
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the European Union (EU) have signed an agreement to improve cooperation in cyber defense. This Agreement was signed at which of the following places?
The first woman Chief of State Bank of India (SBI) is: -
- Shikha Sharma
- Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Shyamala Gopinath
- Asha Kumari
The Indian rupee is a legal tender in two other countries. One is Nepal. The other is: -
India’s first IT co-operative UL Cyber Park has been set up in which state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
What is the full form of "BSE"?
- Basic Systems Engineering
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Board of Secondary Education
- Business Enterprise Server
The book of ❛India❜s Economic Policy: Preparing for the Twenty first Century❜ written by
- Bimal Jalan
- Narendra Modi
- Manmohan Singh
In which of the following place ❛Puskaram-Mahotsava❜ is held?
- Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh
- Nashik in Maharashtra
- Puskar in Rajasthan
- Puri in Odisha
Bharat Ratna is awarded for exceptional service towards advancement of
- Literature and Science
- Public Service of the highest order
- All of these
How long a person should have practiced in a High Court to be eligible to be appointed as a Judge of Supreme Court of India?
Share your Feedback
Admission - 2023 live video counselling.
To continue interaction with our expert admission counsellors enter the passcode 123456 for career guidance to discover the best suited programmes for you. Available from 10 am to 5 pm on all working days.
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- UGC ( Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of sexual harassment of Women employees and students in Higher Educational Institutions ) Regulations, 2015
- Handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace issued by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India
- Internal Complaints Committee against Sexual harassment
- Internal Complaints Committee
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Registration: - [email protected]
- Anti Sexual Harrasment Policy
Admissions for 2017-2018 are closed, except for the following programmes.
Integrated b.ed. - m.ed., important information - lpu admissions 2020 update., for b.tech. admissions:.
- Last date to apply has been extended from 31st March, 2020 to 20th April, 2020. Click here to apply
- LPUNEST Test Dates will be informed as and when Government announces JEE Mains schedule in order to provide candidates with clash free schedule. University is also evaluating the options to offer Online proctored LPUNEST remotely.
- Two Schedules of Counselling will be conducted (both online):
- Regular Schedule of Counselling – After the conduct of LPUNEST exam which is dependent upon Government decision on lockdown due to Covid-19.
- Special Schedule of Counseling – Before the conduct of LPUNEST exam, for all those candidates who already have JEE Mains or LPUNEST score (exams conducted in January 2020).
- Special Schedule of Counselling will be conducted online only as per the dates mentioned below:
- This Special Schedule of counselling will help the students with existing score of JEE (Mains) or LPUNEST to confirm their admission and they need not to appear for LPUNEST exam again.
- Regular Schedule of counselling may be conducted only on the basis of LPUNEST exam and not on the basis of JEE (Mains) score so all candidates having JEE Mains (Jan Schedule) score are advised not to wait for Regular Schedule of counselling and try to confirm the admission through Special Schedule of counselling .
- Applicants who do not have LPUNEST score or JEE (Mains) score because they did not appear for exams in January / February shall apply on or before 20th April, 2020. The schedule of LPUNEST exam and counselling / admission process will be informed later.
- Candidates participating in Special Counselling schedule (as per Table mentioned above), if interested, may appear for LPUNEST to improve their score for Scholarship and/or participate in Regular Schedule of counselling again for changing / improving the allotted branch.
- The ranks declared in Special Counselling schedule will not be used for LPUNEST Study Grant.
For MBA Admissions:
- Last date to apply has been extended till 20th April, 2020. Click here to apply
- University has decided to conduct remote video Interviews for admission in MBA during the national lockdown period due to Covid-19. LPUNEST will now be conducted for scholarship only.
- Considering the current COVID-19 Pandemic situation, University has also decided to extend the Last date of MBA Admissions for January applicants till 30th April, 2020.
For All other Programmes:
For ph.d. programme:.
- LPUNEST and subsequent interview will be conducted as per schedule communicated earlier.
- Slot booking for exam will be open from 15 April 2020 onwards. Click here to apply
Toll Free: 1800-102-4057
- Students should download and install the “LPU Live” App for online/remote academic connect (the details in this regard have been updated on UMS). The students shall continue their studies through the “LPU Live” App and LPU-UMS.
- The University shall remain functional and faculty/staff shall be available during the working hours for all kinds of academic support required by the students.
- Incase students opt to undertake any personal domestic travel; it is advised that all necessary precautionary measures and hygiene advisories should be followed.
- International travel by the students is strongly discouraged.
- Students should avoid participation in large gatherings or venturing out to crowded places.
- All University events scheduled till March 31st, 2020 stand postponed till further notice.
- There shall be no changes in the Academic Calendar of the current term.
LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition result declared Result for LPUNEST Studygrant 4th Edition has been declared. Details of the award ceremony will be communicated shortly. Candidates who are eligible to get studygrant can check their result at https://lpu.in/studygrant.
LPUNEST Application Invited for Study Grant Lovely Professional University launched LPUNEST Study Grant 5th Edition to augment the same spirit of expanding the purview of previous Editions of LPUNEST Study Grant i.e. ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 1st Edition, 2019’, ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 2nd Edition, 2020’ and ‘LPUNEST Study Grant 3rd Edition, 2021’ LPUNEST Study Grant 4th Edition, 2022’.
- Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) - 2020
- Email ID for Comments & Feedback : [email protected]
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Management
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Pharmacy
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Engineering
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Overall
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Law
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Architecture
- Report of NIRF Data Capturing System: Agriculture
The photographs of the students, who attended the 10th Convocation are attached under the following links. Students can download the photographs based on the line number allocated to them, for the ceremony.
Convocation (Gold Medalist and Ph.D)
Convocation (topper's), convocation (line 1), convocation (line 2), convocation (line 3), convocation (line 4), convocation (line 5), convocation (line 6).
Applications for academic session 2020-21 are closed. For 2021-22, details will be updated shortly. You may call 01824-404404 or Click here to submit your query.
LPUNEST Applications for 2020-21 will be updated in 2nd week of September. For any kind of query please call 01824-404404 or Click here
LPUNEST Applications for 2020-21 will be updated Shortly. For any kind of query please call 01824-404404 or Click here
Applications are closed in Post Graduate Agriculture Programmes. If seats remain vacant after the first counselling, we will inform you and will guide you for further process. However to apply for any other Post Graduate Sciences Programme Click Here. For any kind of query please call 01824-404404 or Click Here.
a knowledge trading engine...
- University Question Paper
- Company Placement Paper
- Entrance Exam Questions
- School question paper
- Discover & Answer share knowledge & earn rewards
- Submit Article write anything you want
- Forum let's discuss it!!
- Skip to content
Question Paper - Lovely Professional University (lpu) M.B.A Operations Management 1st Year - 2014
A2Z Papers No.1 Website Providing old Question Papers
Gndu , b.com. , sem–vi ., operations research., question paper 2019 download ., question paper 2021 download ., question paper 2022 download ., sidebar menu, terms and conditions, follows on...
We providing GNDU question papers, PTU question papers, PU question papers, LPU question papers, GNA University question papers, PSEB question papers, HPSEB question papers, ICSE question papers and CBSE question papers. What sets the team A2ZPAPER.COM apart from others is that it provides the stream, subjects and semester wise classification of question papers for ease of use and access. This can prove to be an ultimate and handy resource for effective preparation of university and state examination board.....
By using the information available through this site and downloading any question paper, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. This site is not associated with the question papers it provides for download and cannot be held liable for issues or faults that arise from their download or use .
- Linking to our Website
- Use of Website
Phone: +91-110-2536804 Address: 14 Hind Rd, Near GNDU, Delhi E-mail: [email protected]
© Copyright 2016 Pc Solutions All rights reserved.
NORTH INDIA CAMPUS
We provide some valuable notes & Question Papers of BSc. IT, BCA, PGDCA, Msc.IT, MCA, also study material for Panjab University Chandigarh, Punjab Technical University students. Kurukshetra university Question papers and Notes, Sikkim Manipal University question papers and Notes. Question Papers for Bsc.IT, BCA, PGDCA, Msc.IT, MCA
Search Your Paper
- HP University
- Delhi University
- Kurukshetra University
- Panjab University
Monday, September 5, 2016
Operation research question paper of 3rd semester b.com download previous years question paper 1.
Post a comment.
North India Campus
- Corporate Accounting 2, Question Paper of B.Com 4th Semester, Download Previous Years Question Paper 2 Roll No. Total No. of Questions: 07 B Com. (Sem.-4th) CORPORATE ACCOUNTING-II Subject Code: BCOP-401 Paper ID: [B1140] Time...
- Business Mathematics, Question Paper of B.Com 1st Semester,Download Previous Years Question Paper 1 Roll No……. Total No. of Questions:07 B.COM (Sem.-1 st ) BUSINESS MATHEMATICS SUBJECT CODE: BCOP-104 (2011 Batch) PAPER ID: ...
1st Sem. Previous Years Papers
- 1st Sem. B.Sc. IT
- 1st. Sem. B.Sc. IT (D)
- 1st. Sem B.Com
- 1st. & 2nd Sem. B.Tech
- 1st.& 2nd BE
- 1st. Sem. BBA
- 1st. Sem. BCA (D)
- 1st. Sem. PGDCA
- 1st. Sem. MCA (D)
- 1st. Sem. MCA
- 1st. Sem. MBA
- 1st. Sem. M.Tech (ECE)
- 1st. Sem. M. Tech (PEE)
- 1st Sem. M.Sc. IT (D)
2nd Sem. Previous Years Papers
- 2nd Sem. B.Com
- 2nd Sem. BCA
- 2nd Sem. MBA
- 2nd Sem. Bsc (IT)
- 2nd Sem. BBA
- 2nd 1st & 2nd Sem. BE
- 2nd Sem. BCA (D)
- 2nd Sem. BSC IT D
- 2nd Sem. MCA (D)
- 2nd Sem. MCA
- 2nd Sem. M.Sc. IT (D)
- 2nd Sem. M.Tech (ECE)
- 2nd Sem. M. Tech (PEE)
3rd Sem. Previous Years Papers
- 3rd Sem Civil(D)
- 3rd Sem. M. Tech. (PEE)
- 3rd Sem. M.Tech. (ECE.)
- 3rd Sem. M-Tech. (CSE)
- 3rd Sem. Electrical (D)
- 3rd Sem. BSC. IT (D)
- 3rd Sem. BCOM
- 3rd Sem. BCA (D)
- 3rd Sem BCA
- 3rd Sem. BBA
- 3rd Sem. Bsc. IT
- 3rd Sem. CE
- 3rd Sem. AE
- 3rd Sem. AE(D) 20
- 3rd Sem CSE74
- 3rd Sem. CSE (D)
- 3rd Sem ECE16
- 3rd Sem IT(D)
3rd-4th Sem. Previous Years Papers
4th sem. previous years papers.
- 4th Sem. B.Tech. A E
- 4th Sem. B.Tech. (D) A E
- 4th Sem. BCA (D)
- 4th Sem. B.Com.
6th Sem. Previous Years Papers
- 6th Sem. BCA
- 6th Sem. B.Com
- 6th Sem. BCA (D)
- 6th Sem. Bsc. IT (D)
- 6th Sem. M. Tech. Automotive
- 6th Sem. B.Tech. Automotive
Engineering Question Papers PDF
- GEO Informatics PDF
- Disaster Management PDF
- MBA PDF Question Papers
- Master of Tourism Management PDF
- Master of Science Zoology PDF
- Master of Science Physics PDF
- Master of Science Math PDF
- Master of Science IT
- Master of Science Geography PDF
- Master of Science Chemistry PDF
- Diploma in Bhagat Puran
- Master of Mass Comm. PDF
- Master of Science Botany PDF Papers
- Master of Laws PDF Papers
- BBA PDF Question Papers
- Engineering Question Paper Set 1 PDF
- Engineering Question Paper Set 2 PDF
- Engineering Question Paper Set 3 PDF
B.Ed Question Papers
- 2008 December
- 2009 December
- 2011 December
- 2012 December
- 2013 December
- 2014 December
LLB Question Papers (PDF)
News & events, welcome to north india campus, search question paper, b.a & b.sc. question papers download.
- 1st Semester. B.A – B.Sc. Question Papers.
- B. Com. 5th Semester Question Papers
LLM Question Papers (PDF)
MA Question Papers (PDF)
- Classical Persian
- Comparative Indian Literature
- Earth Science
- East Asian Studies
- Hindustani Music
- Indian Literature
- Karnatak Music
- MA Post Diploma
- Modern Persian
- Political Science
- Learn English
- Practice Tests
- Question Papers
- Study Abroad
- Knowledge Centre
- Ask Experts
- Study Abroad Consultants
- Post Content
Lovely Professional University Previous Years Question Papers
How to submit question papers and make money .
- Learn more about making money from Google AdSense by submitting question papers.
- Submit question paper and start earning.