Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $4.89
Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Free simple math worksheets.
Print out these free pdf worksheets to help your kids learn simple math concepts . More advanced worksheets are provided in our grades 1-6 free math worksheet section .
Numbers and counting
Recognize, write, count and compare numbers.
Recognize and continue geometric and other patterns.
Concepts related to measuring lengths and using scales.
Coins, their names and their values.
Reading and creating bar charts .
Adding numbers up to 20 using objects and addition equations.
Subtracting small numbers using objects or subtraction equations.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Coloring Pages
- Printable Books
- Your Favorites
Pre-K Math Worksheets
Free printable pre-k math worksheets for kids! We love math worksheets and we know your kids will too.
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Comparing Numbers
- Place Value
- All Categories
- Add More Candy Canes to Make 10 Math Worksheet
- Add the Basketballs Math Worksheet
- Add the Clovers Math Worksheet
- Add the Footballs Math Worksheet
- Add the Fruit Math Worksheet
- Add the Gingerbread Men Math Worksheet
- Add the Hearts Math Worksheet
- Add then color the correct number Math Worksheet
- Add Within 5 Flashcards Math Worksheet
- Adding Apples Math Worksheet
- Adding Balloons Math Worksheet
- Adding Balls Math Worksheet
- Adding Buttons Math Worksheet
- Adding Candy Canes Math Worksheet
- Adding Cupcakes Math Worksheet
- Adding Fish Math Worksheet
- Adding Flowers Math Worksheet
- Adding One Math Worksheet
- Adding One Cut and Paste Math Worksheet
- Adding Pumpkins Math Worksheet
Here you can find our collection of free preschool math printable. We have sorted the free printables by concepts for easy navigation. Simply click on a concept and you will find the list of free resources available for download.
Be patient with us as we are updating this page to post more freebies for you! Check back regularly for updates.
Free Shapes Worksheets for Pre-K Level
Like the pre-k shapes freebies? Get the bundle set and receive the complete collection of 15 shapes worksheets and activities.
Free Shapes Worksheets for Kindergarten Level
Like the shapes freebies? Get the bundle set and receive the complete collection of 21 shapes worksheets for kindergarten all in one file.
Free 3D Shapes Worksheets for Kindergarten Level
Like the freebies above? Get the bundle set and receive 18 solid shapes worksheets all in one file!
Numbers & Counting
Free sample worksheets for numbers 1 to 3 worksheets for pre-k level.
Like the freebies above? Get the pre-k numbers bundle and receive a complete set of 33 numbers 1 to 10 worksheets and activities.
Free sample worksheets for numbers 1 to 3 for Kindergarten level
Like the number freebies above? Get the bundle set and receive 41 worksheets and activities on number 0 to 20.
Free Numbers of the Day Worksheets for K to 2
Free Numbers Flashcards and Counting Printables
Numbers 1 to 10 flashcards.
Cookies Counting Printable
Free sample worksheets for size, length and height comparison for pre-k level.
Like the pre-k measurement freebies above? Get the bundle set and receive 18 worksheets and activities on size, length and height comparison.
Free AB Patterns Worksheets
Like the freebies above? Get the AB patterns bundle for the complete set of 8 AB patterns worksheets and activities.
Free AAB and ABB Patterns Worksheets
Like the freebies above? Get the bundle for the complete set of 8 ABB and AAB patterns worksheets and activities suitable for kindergarten level.
Free The Very Hungry Caterpillar Patterns Worksheets
Like the patterning freebies? Get The Very Hungry Caterpillar patterning bundle set and receive 9 patterning activities and worksheets on AB, AAB, ABB, AABB and ABC patterns.
Free Patterning Printables
Ab patterns strip printable, ab, aab, abb, aabb and abc patterns strip printable, ab, aab, abb, aabb and abc patterns matching printable.
Same & Different
Free pre-k same and different worksheets.
Like the pre-k same and different free worksheets? Get bundle set and receive 16 same and different worksheets and activities all in one file.
Free Kindergarten Same and Different Worksheets
Like the same and different free worksheets for kindergarten? Get bundle set and receive 18 same and different worksheets and activities.
Addition & Subtraction
Free kindergarten addition worksheets.
Like the free worksheets? Get the addition bundle and receive a complete set of 33 addition within 10 worksheets and activities.
Free Kindergarten Subtraction Worksheets
Like the free worksheets? Get the subtraction bundle and receive a complete set of 33 subtraction within 10 worksheets and activities.
Free Subtraction Printable
Number sense, free number sequence worksheets for kindergarten.
Like the free worksheets? Get the bundle and receive a complete set of 14 number sequence worksheets and activities.
Free Number Bonds Worksheets for Kindergarten
Like the free worksheets? Get the bundle and receive a complete set of 28 number bonds worksheets and activities of various level of difficulties.
Free Number Sense Printables
Ten Frames Printable
Free spatial awareness worksheets for pre-k.
C o l o r s
Create your own color book
Free Shapes Matching Worksheets for Pre-K and Kindergarten
Free Fruits matching Worksheets for Pre-K and Kindergarten
Free Patterns matching Worksheets for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
FREE Printable Worksheets
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
- Preschool Math Worksheets PDF
Free Preschool Math Worksheets PDF for Your Little Learners
These free preschool math worksheets in PDF format are perfect for parents and teachers looking to give their little learners a head start in math. From counting and number recognition to basic addition and subtraction , these worksheets cover a range of essential math concepts in a fun and engaging way. With engaging activities and colorful graphics, these worksheets will help your child develop important math skills while having fun. Download them now and watch your little one thrive!
Prekinders Math Made Easy: PDF Worksheets to Teach and Reinforce Essential Math Concepts
Pre-K math activities are crucial for young children as they lay the foundation for future math skills. These activities help children develop their number sense , counting skills , and basic math concepts .
By engaging in fun and outstanding math activities, children can develop a positive attitude toward math and build their confidence in the subject.
Additionally, early exposure to math can help children perform better in school and their future careers. So, download these free preschool math worksheets in PDF format and give your little learners a head start in math today!
WORKSHEETS DIRECT DOWNLOAD
All worksheets by category.
- These are only some of the worksheets available for preschoolers. For more practice, browse contents using * ALL WORKSHEETS BY CATEGORY * .
All Prekinders Math Worksheets by Category
Counting and number recognition up to 20.
Counting is one of the first math skills that preschoolers learn . It helps them understand the concept of quantity and cardinality , which means knowing how many objects are in a set. Counting also helps them develop their oral language skills , as they learn to say the numbers in order.
Number recognition is another essential skill for preschoolers . It helps them identify and name the symbols that represent the numbers . Number recognition also helps them develop their visual discrimination skills , as they learn to recognize the differences between similar-looking numbers.
Count to 3 worksheets
Count to 5 worksheets
Count to 10 worksheets
Count to 20 worksheets
These worksheets will help your preschoolers practice counting and number recognition up to 20 . They will count objects, match numbers to sets, trace and write numbers, color by number, and more!
Shapes and Patterns Worksheets
Shapes and patterns are math skills that help preschoolers understand the concept of geometry and algebra . Shapes are the basic forms of objects that have specific properties, such as sides, corners, curves, etc. Patterns are sequences of shapes or colors that repeat according to a rule or a logic.
These worksheets will help your preschoolers practice shapes and patterns recognition and creation . They will identify and name common shapes, such as circle, square, triangle, rectangle, etc. They will also trace and draw shapes. They will complete and create patterns using shapes or colors.
Comparing and Ordering Worksheets
Comparing and ordering are important math skills that help preschoolers understand the concept of measurement and size . Comparing means finding out how two or more objects are alike or different in some way, such as length, weight, height, etc. Ordering means arranging objects according to a certain rule or criterion, such as from smallest to largest, from lightest to heaviest, etc.
Quantity comparing worksheets
Size comparing worksheets
These worksheets will help your preschoolers practice comparing and ordering objects by size, weight, length, height, quantity, etc . They will use words like bigger, smaller, heavier, lighter, longer, shorter, more, less, etc. They will also use symbols like > , < , and = to compare numbers.
Knowing Positions is a math skill that helps preschoolers understand the concept of spatial awareness and direction . Position means knowing where an object is located in relation to another object or a reference point, such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, etc.
These worksheets will help your preschoolers practice position words and concepts . They will follow directions to place objects in different positions on a grid or a scene. They will also identify the position of objects in relation to other objects
Boost Your Prekinders' Math Skills with Fun and Engaging PDF Worksheets
Using our worksheets effectively will boost your Prekinders' math skills. Pre-K math activities are so important to them because while they practice, they access many benefits at the same time.
Some of the benefits of early math exposure are:
- It builds a strong foundation for future math learning
- It enhances cognitive development and brain function
- It fosters creativity and problem-solving skills
- It boosts confidence and self-esteem
- It supports literacy and language development
Some of the key math skills that Prekinders could develop using these worksheets are:
- Number sense : understanding the meaning of numbers and how they relate to each other
- Spatial sense : understanding the properties and relationships of shapes and space
- Logical thinking : understanding the rules and patterns of math
- Measurement : understanding how to compare and quantify objects using different attributes
- Data analysis : understanding how to collect, organize, represent, and interpret information
Hope you found some useful resources for your little learners. If you want more free preschool math worksheets PDF, you can visit each topic individually. Please, don’t forget to CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON to allow others to benefit from this content!
Happy Learning for Your Little Learners!
WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
This is mathskills4kids.com a premium math quality website with original Math activities and other contents for math practice. We provide 100% free Math ressources for kids from Preschool to Grade 6 to improve children skills.
Data & Graphs
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our team Don't Pass on to third parties any identifiable information about mathskills4kids.com users. Your email address and other information will NEVER be given or sold to a third party.
USE OF CONTENTS
Many contents are released for free but you're not allowed to share content directly (we advise sharing website links), don't use these contents on another website or for a commercial issue. You're supposed to protect downloaded content and take it for personal or classroom use. Special rule : Teachers can use our content to teach in class.
Free Preschool & Kindergarten Math Worksheets.
Free Preschool & Kindergarten Simple Math Worksheets
Trace Numbers 1-10 – Free Printable Preschool Math Worksheets.
Trace numbers, count and color..
Free Learning Games for Kids – Homeschooling & Learning & Free Activities for Kids.
Numbers Pre-school Math Games
Coloring Games for Kids -Tashi
Preschool learning games – Bee
Learn to count – free preschool simple math worksheets..
Addition for Kids – Free Printable Preschool & Kindergarten Math Worksheets.
Subtraction for Kids – Free Printable Preschool & Kindergarten Math Worksheets.
Clock Worksheets for Kids – Telling Time.
Free Preschool & Kindergarten Simple Math Worksheets.
Back to School is coming soon! On this occasion, we have prepared a set of Free Preschool & Kindergarten Simple Math Worksheets. Check if your child has not forgotten the basics of math. Here are some exercises that will be best for kids. They will also be suitable for kids who are just starting their adventure with school and math this year! Show your kid what addition and subtraction are!
Trace Numbers 1-10 and Count and Color.
Knowing the numbers isn’t just about counting. The child has to practice holding the pen and Trace Numbers along the lines so that they learn to write them correctly. Learning to count is a process that we can facilitate by combining it with fun. Learning through play is the way that brings the best and fastest results. Trace numbers, count and color. Our Free Preschool & Kindergarten Simple Math Worksheets will help you with this. Coloring is an activity that all preschool and kindergarten kids love. Combine that with learning numbers. You will see that your child will love learning which will be fun!
Another exercise that you can use while having fun is math puzzles. Child has to Count and color the flowers and then fill in the correct circle. It is a great exercise for preschool, kindergarten and homeschool kids. Print it and check if your kid likes it.
Learn to Count with Free Preschool Simple Math Worksheets.
Printable Easy Games for Toddlers. Count and fill in the correct circle. Try also our Printable Easy Games for Toddlers. Print and play with your child. Each board contains a set of the same pictures and three circles with different numbers. Count how many of the same pictures you can see on the board and fill in the correct circle. Learn to Count with our Preschool Simple Math Worksheets and spend time with your kids!
Addition for Kids.
Add the items in each row. Cut and glue the correct number in the box. We have also prepared a Math Game that will help preschool and kindergarten children learn to add. This game is simple and adapted even to the youngest kids. Show them that learning doesn’t have to be difficult. The rules are simple: Add the items in each row. Cut and glue the correct number in the box. Activities such as cutting and gluing elements will additionally affect the development of fine motor skills.
Add the items in each row and write the correct number in the box. This Math Game is a little bit different than previously. The child has to do math, add the items in each row and write the correct number in the box. Addition for Kids is an activity which develops logic skills and abstract thinking.
Subtraction for Kids.
Count and subtract the fruits. Write the correct number in the box. We have also prepared Free Printable Worksheets for Kids with subtraction. Addition always goes hand in hand with subtraction. That is why we have also prepared a Simple Math Worksheets Game with Subtraction for Kids. Your task will be to count and subtract the fruits and then write the correct number in the box. Practice math with our Free Preschool & Kindergarten Math Worksheets and get ready to go to school!
Telling Time and writing the correct time. A child who goes to school must know what time it is. We have prepared Clock Worksheets for you. The child’s task is Telling Time and writing the correct time. Learn to read the hours and practice. Kids love to spend time with their parents. Print Free Preschool & Kindergarten Math Worksheets.