- Request Special Services
- Voice of Customers
- Download Forms
- ASIANA CLUB
- At the Airport
- Additional Services & Fees
- Magic Boarding Pass
Extra Legroom Seat
- Economy Smartium
- Upgrade Standby
- In-flight Wi-Fi
- Special Assistance
- Pre-purchase baggage allowance
- Extra Legroom seats offer at least 16 cm more Extra Legroom than Economy Class seats for a comfortable trip.
- These seats are located in the front row and emergency exit row in each Economy Class section.(Domestic flights: excludes emergency exit rows)
- Please refer to the seat guide for each aircraft for specific seat locations and details.
- Extra legroom seats on international flights can be purchased at a discount of up to 5% if purchased in advance on the website at least 48 hours before departure.
Service Fee (International Routes, One-Way)
- Online pre-purchase price (5% discount)
- Default price
Service Fee (Korea Domestic Routes, One-Way)
Purchase time & location.
- In the case of international group bookings (booking class G), it is possible to purchase Extra Legroom seats at the reservation center, regional offices, travel agencies, or at the airport (not available from website or mobile app).
- International flights: Available for purchase at the airport within 48 hours of departure
- Domestic : Not available for purchase
Extra Legroom Seat Map by Aircraft Type
B747-400 / B747400COMBI
A321-100 / A321-200
- Extra Legroom Seat is restricted for passengers on codeshare flights, with Cabin Baggage (CBBG), Extra Seat (EXST), or pets (carry-on pets).
- Passengers who have limitations on following the crews’ instructions during emergency, including passengers under 15, unable to communicate in either Korean or English, pregnant, accompanying an infant/child, seniors, cannot be seated in exit row seats. Regulations
- Passengers accompanying infants may be seated next to you and the extra space in front may be used as a pathway for other passengers.
- To use the Baby Bassinet service, you must purchase a seat and request “baby bassinet installation” through the Reservation Center at least 48 hours before departure.
- The Extra Legroom seat you purchased is available for refund from the point of purchase up until no later than 48 hours before departure (24 hours for domestic flights).
- No changes or refunds are available within 48 hours of departure (24 hours for domestic flights). Refunds are only available when the service is not offered due to airline circumstances such as flight cancellation or delay.
- If you are considered ineligible for the exit row seat upon check-in or after boarding, your purchase may be cancelled at the airport. (For international flight)
Restrictions in Seat Assignments in the Exit Row Seat
- Passengers who are unable to communicate in Korean or English
- 1) Accessing the emergency exit or slide control device for evacuation
- 2) Grabbing, pushing, pulling, or turning the slide control device for evacuation
- 3) Lifting the window-type emergency door above the wings and moving the separated part to a nearby seat or to the next aisle
- 4) Removing obstacles that are similar in size and weight to the window-type emergency door above the wings
- 5) Quickly accessing the emergency exit
- 6) Staying balanced while removing obstacles
- 7) Quickly escaping
- 8) Maintaining stability after unfolding or expanding the escape slide
- 9) Helping passengers move away from the escape slide after evacuating via the slide
- Passengers who are under 15 years of age or are unable to perform any one of the actions listed above from 1) to 9) without requiring help
- Passengers who cannot read or understand the information on the passenger briefing card or cannot understand the crews’ verbal instructions
- Passengers who are unable to perform any one of the actions listed above from 1) to 9) without a vision-correction device (excludes contact lenses or glasses)
- Passengers who are unable to hear or understand the crews’ directions for evacuation without a hearing aid (excludes general hearing aids)
- Passengers who lack the ability to deliver information correctly to other passengers
- Passengers whose conditions or responsibilities (pregnancy, accompanying infant/child under 12) are limited to perform any one of the actions listed above from 1) to 9) or passengers that may be harmed upon performing these actions
- Passengers not willing to help other passengers escape during emergency
※ If you are considered ineligible for the exit row seat upon check-in or after boarding, your purchase may be cancelled at the airport.
How Can I Change My Seat on Asiana Airlines?
You can change your seat during the web check-in process as mentioned in the Asiana Airlines seat change policy/rules. Asiana Airlines seat change process gives you the option of changing your seat during the web check-in process. As a passenger, you get a lot of options to change your seat. Generally, you get a seat number at the time of booking then you confirm your seat number at the time of completing the check-in process.
The official website of the Asiana Airline has fully loaded all kinds of facilities and services and helps you use the facility of ‘Upgrade my seat on Korean Air’. Even then if you feel any kind of inconvenience then you can contact customer care to use the facility of ‘change my seat on Asiana Airlines’ The customer support team provides you with all the facilities that are mentioned on the website and proper care is taken that the passengers do not feel trouble any time.
Asiana Airlines Seat Change Process
If you are looking to “ change your seat on Asiana Airlines”, then you should definitely go through the detailed information which are given below:
- Enter your login details to start the online check-in process through the Asiana Airlines seat change process.
- Provide the details of your booking number/ ticket number and departure date
- Select the seats in which you want to travel
- Enter any other document related information asked by the airlines
- Download the boarding pass with the seat number mentioned over it.
Asiana Airlines Seat Change Policy
Asiana airlines give you the option of selecting your seat at the time of web check-in. You can also use the option of ‘change my seat on Asiana Airlines’. The final decision is in the authority of the airlines but you can try to make changes in your seat allotments or upgrade under the following conditions-
- The facility of ‘Upgrade my seat on Korean Air’ allows you to upgrade your seats or change your previous allotments after paying a certain amount decided by the airlines. (Charges are mentioned on the official website of Asiana airlines).
- Under the Asiana Airlines seat change policy/rules it is not necessary that this facility applies to all the flights. It is applicable on selected flights and depends on the availability of flight booking.
- This type of request can be made 96 hours to 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers who use this service can check the updated status at least 3 hours before the departure time.
- Passengers who have partially unconfirmed seat bookings are not eligible for the upgraded stand by service.
Asiana airline provides you with the best facility regarding the process of a flight change or seat up-gradation. Both things are done to help passengers get more convenience during the trip. This allows getting tons of pleasure and a good trip experience.
As a passenger you feel the comfort of seat change process at the time of online check in. you get all the option to feel comfortable in the airline flight booking process and the customer care comprises well trained staff who are always ready to assist you at all times.
Wanna Know Our Latest Offers And Deals Just Subscribe Here
Seat selection on Asiana
This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Asiana Airlines Seat Selection & Assignments: Preferred Seat
Information related to asiana airlines seat selection.
Are you planning to travel with Asiana Airlines for your next flight? If yes, then apart from the in-flight facilities, make sure you know about the Asiana Airlines seat selection process too. In this article, you can learn about everything related to the seat assignment in Asiana Airlines. The cabin facilities and seat option at Asiana has a very wide selection. Read this article ahead, to know about the information related to the seating facility at the airlines.
Types of seats offered at Asiana
- Business Suite: Have the comfort of resting as you are at your home-bed with the flat bed-like seats in the business suite. Get all the premium benefits and in-flight facilities in this seating class.
- Business Smartium: Flatbed-like facilities in this class too but with no private space like a business suite class.
- Business-class: Comfortable seating with bed-seats and open space but no private TV facility like Business Smartium.
- Economy Smartium: Provides more legroom than the basic economy Asiana seating.
- Economy class: The basic main cabin seats at Asiana Airlines.
How to choose your seats on Asiana Airlines?
If you want to choose your seats at Asiana Airlines, you can do it using the Advanced check-in feature. Here are the steps how:
- Open your web browser and visit the Asiana Airlines website.
- Login to your Asiana Airlines account.
- Now, Click on the Advanced check-in option available under the Check-in guideline in the Plan menu.
- Under the My Asiana reservation option, you will find the Preferred seat assignment option. Click on it.
- Now, select the seats you want for your journey.
- Click on the auto check-in button.
- After that, the system will ask you to enter your personal and flight information.
- Click on the Done or Save button to complete the changes.
Is it worth paying for your seat selection at Asiana Airlines?
Well, paying for seat selection can be both worthy and worthless depending on the situation and varies from person to person. It can be beneficial when:
- You want all the seats of your family together.
- You are traveling in a business class and want to choose specific seats for your journey.
- You have miles to apply for the payment of your pre-selection of seat assignment.
However, seat assignment can be a waste when:
- You are traveling alone in an Economy or Economy Smartium classes as all the seats would be almost the same.
- When you do not have any specific choice for the seats
- When you do not have any miles. In that case, you have to pay extra for the seat assignment.
With the above information, you can easily pre-select your seats on Asiana Airlines. Asiana Airlines seat assignment feature helps you to pre-select your seats as per your choice. For more information regarding this, you can also contact the customer service centers at Asiana Airlines.
Leave your review, leave your review, recent blog.
- How far in advance should I book a flight to Europe?
Tuesday 5th December 2023
- How Far in Advance Should You Book a Flight to Hawaii?
Monday 4th December 2023
- Top 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly into Italy
Friday 1st December 2023
- How many destinations does Asiana Airlines fly to?
Thursday 30th November 2023
- Best Way to Use Turkish Airlines Miles for Flights
Wednesday 29th November 2023
- Flight Search
- Destination Search
- Baggage Policy
- Check-In Policy
- Vacation Packages
- Travel Agent
- Cruise Deals
- Airlines Search
- Travel guide
- Our Advices
- Terms & Conditions
(1) Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
(2) B 44, Bhabha Marg, B Block, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Disclaimer: Flycoair is an independent travel portal with no third party association. By using flycoair.com, you agree that Flycoair is not accountable for any loss - direct or indirect, arising of offers, materials, or links to other sites found on this website.
** That means the Phone number is associated with Flycoair travel agency, not with any other organisation
Read More Less
Agency* we are entirely acting as an agent, Our aim is to create a connection between travellers and suppliers of travel services. We do not own any travel services or We are not the airlines, hotel, cruise, and car rental as well as we are not associated with any of them. Entire branding is notable for significant purposes only and does not signify any involvement with any airline or organisation.
Fares presented on the website are quoted by the Pricing Strategy of travel services, in circumstances like seat availability and demand it can be different. Additional baggage fees and fees for other services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. The links and other official resources used in this website is only for informative purpose and our main aim is to make things easier for the customers.
The services are offered to the customers by us to help in collecting travel information, availability of travel goods and services and for no other purposes.
Flycoair shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracies, failure on the site, we always try to provide the best possible fares and deals for the customers.
If you have any doubt related to our services then you can drop your queries or concern at [email protected]
- (USA) +1 (802) 636-9416
- (UK) +44-203-514-1039
- (AUS) +61-251335876
- Customize Trip
Acquire Knowledge Regarding Asiana Airlines Seat Selection
Asiana airlines believe in providing the best quality of service to all of its passengers. You can grab all the facilities online at their website and reserve a flight seat. When you proceed to reserve the seat, you are allowed to choose the preferred seat for the travel and board the flight accordingly. Sometimes, you are confused about the seat selection and skip this step in the reservation. To ease the passengers, Asiana airlines also allow you to choose the seat after the reservation. Hence, you can read further and get all the details.
Rules regarding the Asiana seat selection:
- Asiana airlines allow you to select the seat within 24 hours of the purchase with no further charges. To choose your favorite seat, you must have bought the ticket a week before the departure.
- When you move to choose the Asiana seat after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees or costs that will calculate according to the type of class and time for the departure.
- The appropriate seat will be allotted according to the availability on the plane and travel class.
- The standard seat selection for the economy and preferred seats at Asiana airlines will be free of cost.
- But if you choose the business or first-class seat after 24 hours of the purchase, you need to pay the fees or charges according to the number of passengers.
- Suitable changes may be allowed in similar seat characteristics.
- If you select the emergency exit seat, you need to follow some guidelines available on their website.
- If passengers have to pay for the higher travel class, they cannot choose the lower seat type for the journey.
Manner to choose the Asiana flight seat:
When you are aware of the terms and conditions, you can follow the below steps to choose the travel seat:
- First, you are required to open the Asiana airlines official website at any preferred search browser.
- Then, you need to proceed towards the manage reservation option to get into the booking.
- At there, you need to provide the reservation code with your last name and tap on the confirm button.
- With this, you will see the Asiana airlines booking details from which you need to choose the flight you want to select the seat.
- You can tap on the “choose your seat” option and select the travel class.
- After that, you can select the location of your seat from the given seat map and tap on the Next button.
- At last, you need to pay for the necessary changes and complete the process.
- Asiana Airlines will immediately send you the confirmation message regarding the flight seat selection at your registered email ID
Furthermore, if you cannot choose a seat online at their website, you can connect with the customer service team. They will help you in Asiana airlines seat selection for the preferred travel class. Hence, to get through with the representative, you need to check the different means of communication on their contact section like call, chat, email, or social media.
- Customer Reviews
- Leave a comment
- Your email address will not be published.
- How To Contact Delta Airlines From Frankfurt?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines From Bermuda?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Reno Airport?
- How Do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vienna Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at Vail Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ABE Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at ALB Airport?
- What am I Entitled to if Delta Cancels my Flight?
- Can I talk to a Delta representative at the airport?
- Pegasus Airlines Group Booking
- Upgrade Seat
- World Airlines
- Flight Tickets
- Cheap Flights
- Travel Guides
- Baggage Policy
- Air Cargo News
- Travel Agency
- Terms & Conditions
Address: Main St , Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Email: [email protected]
© 2019 lookatfares.com, having its registered office in the state of USA located at Main St in the city of Sarasota with Zip Code 34236. All rights reserved.
- UK +44-203-807-0449 ES +34-919-014-638 US +1-802-500-7022
- Group Booking
- Terms & Conditions
- Seat Assignment
- Seat Upgrade
Call Us for your Query
How do I Select my Seat on Asiana Airlines?
Who doesn't like to get a home-like comfort while traveling too? If you are one of them, you must know that comfortable seats always count on a great flight. That's why, if you are planning to go someplace/somewhere, you should consider booking your flight with Asiana Airlines.
If you are thinking about how do I select my seat on Asiana Airlines, then the answer is in this article. You can follow the given steps to select your seat with Asiana Airlines. You can also know the seat selection policy of Asiana Airlines with the help of this article.
Steps to Select the Seat on Asiana Airlines
If you want to choose your desired seats on Asiana Airlines, go through all the methods given below:
- You need to get on the official website of Asiana Airlines in the first step.
- You must scroll down a bit on the homepage to see the Preferred Seat Assignment option.
- Once you click on the box, the link will shift you to a new page with the seat details.
- If the Seat Assignment option is unavailable on the homepage, you can find it in the Advance Check-in Option.
- Now, choose the seat you want to travel in and click the Auto Check-in button.
- On the next page, you are required to give your personal details along with the flight details.
- Fill out the form following the on-screen instructions of Asiana Airlines.
- Now click on the Save button to save the changes you made to your ticket.
This is the easiest Asiana Airlines seat selection process you need to follow in choosing the desired flight seat.
Types of Seats Offered by Asiana Airlines
If you are curious about what options you are going to get on Asiana Airlines, you can check the seat section below:
- Domestic Flight Business Zone
- Legroom Seat
- Economy Smartium
- Royal Business
To select the above seats on Asiana Airlines, you need to know the seat selection policy of Asiana Airlines, which is given in the next segment.
Asiana Airlines Seat Selection Policy
- You need to know some important policies if you want to select your seat at Asiana Airlines.
- You can choose the desired seat when booking your Asiana flight. If you have not selected the seats on your own, then you will get the seat assigned by the airline as per the vacancy.
- If you need to change the seat selection, you must change it at least one day before the standard departure. Asiana Airlines needs this much time to manage the changes.
- If you want to select the seat online, you need to log in to the airline's official website in the My Asiana section.
- You can select the desired seats from the Preferred Seat Assignment page of the official website of Asiana Airlines or Call 1-802-500-7022.
- The carry-on pets are not allowed in the first ten rows of the Asiana Airlines flight.
- You will not get any refund for your seat change within 24 hours of departure.
These are some of the policies you must consider while selecting your seat with Asiana Airlines. If you want to know more about the seats and their selection, you can visit the Asiana Airlines official website and check the Preferred Seat Assignment section. You can also call Asiana Airlines customer service at 1-800-227-4262 to get the answer on how do I select a seat on Asiana Airlines.
How do I choose my seat on Asiana?
Suppose you have made a reservation for your flight ticket with Asiana Airlines, and you wish to customize it as per your need to get the best flight experience. To make your flight experience comfortable, you can first book a desired seat as per the availability to get extra comfort. The airline allows you to select the seat when you proceed to make the seat booking or after booking with the help of the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
Steps to proceed with the seat selection
The steps to proceed with the seat selection online through the official website are explained below.
- Get onto the airline's official website by accessing https://flyasiana.com/C/IN/EN/index or call 1-802-500-7022 / 1-800-227-4262 Asiana Airlines seat selection number.
- Once you get onto the homepage, look for the option of ‘Manage Booking’ on the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen from which you must select the ‘Booking details’ option.
- You’ll get redirected to the next page, where you must enter the credentials to log in to your account and get the airline’s details.
- On the next step, you will be redirected to the flight details page. From there, you must select the option for seat selection.
- A seat map will appear on your screen based on your flight class. From there, you can select an available seat.
- After that, you’ll get redirected to the payment page, where you must pay the fee to choose your preferred seat.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the payment for the seat selection.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation mail and the seat number on your registered mailing address.
Follow the complete details given above to learn about the Asiana Airlines seat selection process, and for more information and details or to learn the rules about seat selection, feel free to visit their official website. The passengers can also proceed with the seat selection during check-in.
- Customer Reviews
Please send me the seats position on Asiana Airlines. I would like to view them.
- Leave a comment
- Your email address will not be published.
- Why is Allegiant phone number busy?
- How do I select seats on GOL?
- How do I get a refund from Philippine Airlines?
- Can I change the name on a KLM ticket?
- How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?
- How to book multi City flights on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I get my full refund from Etihad?
- Can I travel with my dog with Vueling?
- Delta Airlines Pet Policy
- Festival Offers
CONNECT WITH Us
Email: [email protected]
Address: 3600 NJ, Neptune City, NJ 07753, USA
Phone : 1-802-304-5686
Reservationsxpert.com is a travel website which here to book your flight and hotel tickets. But, being a travel site it may consist of many errors and inaccuracies. These errors are mainly on pricing as many airlines may change their fare charges. So, all the cost displayed in front of you can last up to 24 hours or more and the website will not be liable for any fare changes.
Also, we are a third party website assisting you and does not represent any particular airlines or hotel. So, all the refund or cancellation or any issues related to airlines or cost can be directly contacted with customer support of airlines. However, if you had issues regarding our terms and condition then you are free to reach up to us. In this case, we will be liable to answer you and also resolve your issue.
So, the carriers who are offering you services are not employees of Reservationsxpert.com but are individuals who have partnered with us. And even after stating all the above information, we are held liable then you are free to get in touch with our experts.
© 2021-2022 Reservationsxpert.com, having its registered office in the 3600 NJ, Neptune City, NJ 07753, USA. All rights reserved.