Multiplication Facts Worksheets
Welcome to the multiplication facts worksheets page at Math-Drills.com! On this page, you will find Multiplication worksheets for practicing multiplication facts at various levels and in a variety of formats. This is our most popular page due to the wide variety of worksheets for multiplication available. Or it could be that learning multiplication facts and multiplication strategies are essential to many topics in mathematics beyond third grade math.
Learning multiplication facts to the point of quick recall should be a goal for all students and will serve them well in their math studies. Multiplication facts are actually easier to learn than you might think. First of all, it is only essential to learn the facts from 1 to 9. Somewhere along the way students can learn that anything multiplied by zero is zero. Hopefully, that is an easy one. Students also need to learn to multiply by ten as a precursor to learning how to multiply other powers of ten. After those three skills are learned, everything else is long multiplication. Multiplying by 11 is actually two-digit multiplication. Now, learning fact tables of 11 and beyond will do no harm to those students who are keen and able to learn these things quickly, and it might help them figure out how many eggs are in a gross faster than anyone else, but keep it simple for those students who struggle a bit more.
Most Popular Multiplication Facts Worksheets this Week
Multiplication facts tables with individual questions.
The multiplication tables with individual questions include a separate box for each number. In each box, the single number is multiplied by every other number with each question on one line. The tables may be used for various purposes such as introducing the multiplication tables, skip counting, as a lookup table, patterning activities, and memorizing.
Compact Multiplication Facts Tables
The compact multiplication tables are basically lookup charts. To look up a multiplication fact, find the first factor in the column header and the second factor in the row headers; then use straight edges, your fingers or your eyes to find where the column and row intersect to get the product. These tables are better than the previous tables for finding patterns, but they can be used in similar ways. Each PDF includes a filled out table page and a blank table page. The blank tables can be used for practice or assessment. You might also make a game out of it, such as "Pin the Fact on the Table" (a play on Pin the Tail on the Donkey). Students are given a product (answer) and they pin it on an enlarged version or the table (photocopier enlargement, interactive whiteboard, overhead projector, etc.). Paper-saving versions with multiple tables per page are included. The left-handed versions of the multiplication tables recognize that students who use their left hands might block the row headings on the right-handed versions.
Five Minute Frenzy Charts
Five minute frenzies.
Five minute frenzy charts are 10 by 10 grids that are used for multiplication fact practice (up to 12 x 12) and improving recall speed. They are very much like compact multiplication tables, but all the numbers are mixed up, so students are unable to use skip counting to fill them out. In each square, students write the product of the column number and the row number. They try to complete the chart in a set time with an accuracy goal (such as less than five minutes and score 98 percent or better).
It is important to note here that you should NOT have students complete five minute frenzies if they don't already know all of the multiplication facts that appear on them. If you want them to participate with the rest of the class, cross off the rows and columns that they don't know and have them complete a modified version. Remember, these charts are for practice and improving recall, not a teaching tool by itself.
Left-Handed Five Minute Frenzies
Students who write with their left hands may cover the row headings on the right-handed versions, so these versions have the row headings on the other side.
Multiplication Facts up to the 7 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 7 times table (vertical).
This section includes math worksheets for practicing multiplication facts to from 0 to 49. There are two worksheets in this section that include all of the possible questions exactly once on each page: the 49 question worksheet with no zeros and the 64 question worksheet with zeros. All others either contain all the possible questions plus some repeats or a unique subset of the possible questions.
Multiplication Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Vertically)
When a student first learns multiplication facts, try not to overwhelm them with the entire multiplication table. These worksheets include one row of the facts in order with the target digit on the bottom and one row with the target digit on the top. The remaining rows include each of the facts once, but the target digit is randomly placed on the top or the bottom and the facts are randomly mixed on each row.
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 7 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplication Facts up to the 9 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 9 times table (vertical).
This section includes math worksheets for practicing multiplication facts from 0 to 81. There are three worksheets (marked with *) in this section that include all of the possible questions in the specified range exactly once on each page: the 64 question worksheet with no zeros or ones, the 81 question worksheet with no zeros, and the 100 question worksheet with zeros. All others either contain all the possible questions plus some repeats or a unique subset of the possible questions.
Multiplication Facts up to the 9 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 9 Times Table (Vertically)
When learning multiplication facts, it is useful to have each fact isolated on a set of practice questions to help reinforce the individual fact. The following worksheets isolate each fact. These worksheets can be used as practice sheets, assessment sheets, or in conjunction with another teaching strategy such as manipulative use.
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 9 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplication Facts up to the 10 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 10 times table (vertical).
Multiplying by 10 is often a lesson itself, but here we have included it with the other facts. Students usually learn how to multiply by 10 fairly quickly, so this section really is not a whole lot more difficult than the multiplication facts to 81 section.
Multiplication Facts up to the 10 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 10 Times Table (Vertically)
Some students find it easier to focus on one multiplication fact at a time. These multiplication worksheets include some repetition, of course, as there is only one thing to multiply by. Once students practice a few times, these facts will probably get stuck in their heads for life. Some of the later versions include a range of focus numbers. In those cases, each question will randomly have one of the focus numbers in question. For example, if the range is 6 to 8, the question might include a 6, 7 or 8 or more than one depending on which other factor was chosen for the second factor.
Multiplying Individual Facts up to the 10 Times Table (Horizontally)
A horizontal repeat of the previous section.
Multiplication facts (1 to 10) with increasing ranges for the second factor
If a student is learning their times tables one at a time, these worksheets will help with practice and assessment along the way. Each one increases the range for the second factor.
Multiplication Facts up to the 12 Times Table
Multiplication facts up to the 12 times table (vertical).
The Holy Grail of elementary mathematics. Once you learn your twelve times table, it is smooth sailing from now on, right? Well, not exactly, but having a good mental recall of the multiplication facts up to 144 will certainly set you on the right path for future success in your math studies.
Multiplication Facts up to the 12 Times Table (Horizontal)
Multiplying individual facts up the the 12 times table (vertically).
With one, two or three target numbers at a time, students are able to practice just the multiplication facts they need.
Multiplying Individual Facts up the the 12 Times Table (Horizontally)
Multiplying (1 to 12) by Anchor Facts
In these multiplication worksheets, the facts are grouped into anchor groups.
Multiplication facts (1 to 12) with increasing ranges for the second factor
Repetitive Multiplication; One Fact Per Page
On these multiplication worksheets, the questions are in order and might be useful for students to remember their times tables or to help them with skip counting.
Multiplication Facts beyond the 12 Times Table
Multiplication facts beyond the 12 times table (vertical).
Multiplication facts from 13 × 13 = 169 and up worksheets.
Multiplication Facts beyond the 12 Times Table (Horizontal)
Expand your mental math abilities by learning multiplication facts beyond the twelve times tables with these worksheets. They are horizontally arranged, so you won't be tempted to use an algorithm. Even if you can't recall all these facts yet, you can still figure them out using the distributive property. Let's say you want to multiply 19 by 19, that could be (10 × 19) + (9 × 19). Too hard? How about (10 × 10) + (10 × 9) + (9 × 10) + (9 × 9)! Or just remember that 19 × 19 = 361 :)
Halving and doubling strategy.
The halving and doubling strategy is accomplished very much in the same way as its name. Simply halve one number and double the other then multiply. In many cases, this makes the multiplication of two numbers easier to accomplish mentally. This strategy is not for every multiplication problem, but it certainly works well if certain numbers are involved. For example, doubling a 5 results in a 10 which most people would have an easier time multiplying. Of course, this would rely on the other factor being easily halved. 5 × 72, using the halving and doubling strategy (doubling the first number and halving the second in this case) results in 10 × 36 = 360. Practicing with the worksheets in this section will help students become more familiar with cases in which this strategy would be used.
Some students are a little more motivated when learning is turned into a game. Multiplication bingo encourages students to recall multiplication facts in an environment of competition.
Grade 6 Multiplication Worksheets
Free grade 6 multiplication worksheets to help your students improve their skills in Mathematics. In grade 6, students must be able to multiply large numbers. It is important for children to have a sound understanding of multiplication and times tables before completing equations that require multiplying large numbers. If your children or students struggle with times tables, have them practice every night for a month. That’s all it takes! Practice practice practice. Once they have a strong understanding of their times tables, multiplication and division tasks become a lot easier. Use these free multiplication worksheets to help your children apply their knowledge of multiplication. Simply click on the images below to download!
Click to Preview
Multiplying by 10 & 100
Multiplying by 10 & 100 becomes tricky when numbers aren’t rounded. Students must be able to partition the numbers. If they can partition, they can answer questions mentally. 45 x 90 becomes 40 x 90 & 5 x 90, and then add the answers together. This is a great way to solve this tricky calculations mentally!
Need mental maths worksheets? Check out these resources. They’re a great wat to get your students working on mental maths daily. No prep needed, just print and go!
Murder Mystery Activities
Grade 6 Multiplication Worksheets
Free printable sixth grade math worksheets to help your students improve their multiplication skills! Multiplying large numbers can be difficult, so it’s important for students to understand how to multiply in columns. These worksheets will give your students the repetition they need!
70 weeks of daily mental maths.
10 weeks of daily mental maths. Click to Preview.
10 weeks of free daily mental maths. Click to Preview.
70 weeks of grade 4, 5, 6 & 7 mental maths.
Click to Preview
Terms and conditions, refund policy, check out our new resources.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Multiplication & Division
- Multiply 3 by 2 digit numbers
Download & Print From only $2.60
Multiplying 3-digit by 2-digit numbers
Math worksheets: multiplying in columns (3-digit by 2-digit numbers).
Below are six versions of our grade 6 math worksheet on multiplying 3-digit by 2-digit numbers in columns. These worksheets are pdf files .
These worksheets are available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
More division worksheets
Explore all of our division worksheets , from simple division facts to long division of large numbers.
More multiplication worksheets
Find all of our multiplication worksheets , from basic multiplication facts to multiplying multi-digit whole numbers in columns.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
- Forgot Password?
Free Times Tables Worksheets
Jose Luis Pelaez Inc/Getty Images
- Worksheets By Grade
- Math Tutorials
- Pre Algebra & Algebra
- Exponential Decay
Students who are first learning multiplication often have difficulty with this operation. Demonstrate to students that multiplication is essentially a quick way of adding groups. For example, if they have five groups of three marbles each, students could solve the problem by determining the sum of the groups: 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3. If the students know how to multiply, however, they can much more quickly calculate that five groups of three can be represented by the equation 5 x 3, which equals 15.
The free worksheets below offer students plenty of opportunities to hone their multiplication skills. First, print the multiplication table in slide No. 1. Use it to help students learn their multiplication facts . The subsequent slides feature printables that give students a chance to practice one- and two-digit multiplication facts to 12. Use manipulatives—physical items such as gummy bears, poker chips, or small cookies—to show students how to create groups (such as seven groups of three) so they can observe in a concrete way that multiplication is just a quick way of adding groups. Consider using other teaching tools, such as flashcards, to help boost student multiplication skills .
Print the PDF: Multiplication Chart
Print multiple copies of this multiplication table and give one to each student. Show students how the table works and how they can use it to solve the multiplication problems in the subsequent worksheets. For example, use the chart to show students how to solve any multiplication problem to 12, such as 1 x 1 = 2, 7 x 8 = 56, and even 12 x 12 = 144.
Print the PDF : One-Minute Drills
This worksheet containing single-digit multiplication is perfect for giving students one-minute drills. Once students have learned the multiplication table from the previous slide, use this printable as a pretest to see what students know. Simply hand out a printable to each student, and explain that they will have one minute to answer as many multiplication problems as they can. When students complete the one-minute worksheet, you can record their scores on the upper right-hand corner of the printable.
Another One-Minute Drill
Print the PDF: Another One-Minute Drill
Use this printable to give the students another one-minute drill. If the class is struggling, review the process for learning the multiplication tables . Consider solving several problems on the board as a class to demonstrate the process if needed.
Print the PDF: Single-Digit Multiplication Practice
Once students have completed the one-minute drills from the previous slides, use this printable to give them more practice doing single-digit multiplication. As students work the problems, circulate around the room to see who understands the multiplication process and which students need additional teaching.
More Single-Digit Multiplication
Print the PDF: More Single-Digit Multiplication
No method works better for student learning than repetition and practice. Consider giving this printable as a homework assignment. Contact parents and request that they help by administering a one-minute drill to their children. It shouldn't be hard to get parents to take part as it only takes a minute.
Print the PDF: Single-Digit Drill
This printable is the last in this series that contains only single-digit multiplication. Use it to give a final one-minute drill before moving on to more difficult multiplication problems in the slides below. If students are still struggling, use manipulatives to reinforce the concept that multiplication is just a quick way of adding groups.
One- and Two-Digit Multiplication
Print the PDF: One- and Two-Digit Multiplication
This printable introduces two-digit problems, including several problems with 11 or 12 as one of the factors —the numbers you multiply together to calculate the product (or answer). This worksheet may intimidate some students, but it needn't be daunting to them. Use the multiplication chart from slide No. 1 to review how students can easily arrive at the answers for problems involving 11 or 12 as factors.
One- and Two-Digit Drill
Print the PDF: One- and Two-Digit Drill
Use this printable to give students another one-minute drill, but in this case, the problems have one- or two-digit factors. In addition to several problems with factors of 11 or 12, a couple of the problems have 10 as one of the factors. Before giving the drill, explain to students that to find the product of two numbers where one of the factors is 10, simply add a zero to the number being multiplied by 10 to get your product.
Homework One- and Two-Digit Drill
Print the PDF: Homework One- and Two-Digit Drill
This printable should be a confidence booster for students as they continue to increase their proficiency with multiplication facts. It contains only two two-digit problems, both with 10 as one of the factors. As such, this would be a good worksheet to send home as a homework assignment. As you did previously, enlist parents to help their children hone their math skills.
Random One- and Two-Digit Problems
Print the PDF: Random One- and Two-Digit Problems
Use this printable as a summative test , an assessment to see what students have learned to this point. Have students put away their multiplication tables. Don't give this test as a one-minute drill. Instead, give students 15 or 20 minutes to complete the worksheet. If students show that they have learned their multiplication facts fairly well, move on the subsequent worksheets. If not, review how to solve multiplication problems and let students repeat some of the previous worksheets.
Random Problems Review
Print the PDF: Random Problems Review
If students have struggled to learn their multiplication facts, use this worksheet of random one- and two-digit problems as a review. This printable should be a confidence booster, as most of the problems it contains are single-digit and the only two-digit problems include 10 as one of the factors.
2 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 2 Times Tables
This printable is the first in this series that uses the same factor —in this case, the number 2—in each problem. For example, this worksheet contains such problems as 2 x 9, 2 x 2, and 2 x 3. Break out the multiplication table again and start to go over each column and row of the chart. Explain that the third row across and the third row down contain all of the "2" multiplication facts.
3 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 3 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 3. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment or for a one-minute drill.
4 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 4 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 4. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment. It provides a great opportunity to allow students to practice at home.
5 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 5 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 5. Use this worksheet as a one-minute drill.
6 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 6 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number. 6. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment or for a one-minute drill.
7 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 7 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 7. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment or for a one-minute drill.
8 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 8 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 8. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment or for a one-minute drill.
9 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 9 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 9. Use this worksheet as a homework assignment or for a one-minute drill.
10 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 10 Times Tables
This printable gives students a chance to practice multiplication problems where at least one of the factors is the number 10. Remind students that to calculate any product, simply add a zero to the number being multiplied by 10.
Doubles Times Tables
Print the PDF: Doubles Times Tables
This printable features "doubles" problems, where both factors are the same number, such as 2 x 2, 7 x 7, and 8 x 8. This is a great opportunity to review the multiplication table with students.
11 Times Table
Print the PDF: 11 Times Table
This worksheet features problems where at least one factor is 11. Students may still be intimidated by these problems, but explain that they can use their multiplication tables to find the answer to every problem on this worksheet.
12 Times Tables
Print the PDF: 12 Times Tables
This printable offers the most difficult problems in the series: Every problem includes 12 as one of the factors. Use this printable several times. On the first attempt, let students use their multiplication tables to find the products; on the second, have students solve all of the problems without the assistance of their multiplication charts. On the third try, give students a one-minute drill using this printable.
- Practice Your Multiplication With These Magic Squares Worksheets
- Practice Multiplication Skills With Times Tables Worksheets
- Basic Multiplication: Times Table Factors One Through 12
- Two-Digit Multiplication Worksheets to Practice With
- Free Math Word Problem Worksheets for Fifth-Graders
- Free Christmas Math Worksheets
- 2 Times Tables Fact Worksheets
- Subtraction of Fractions With Common Denominators
- Lesson Plan for Introduction to Two-Digit Multiplication
- Fraction Tests and Worksheets
- Worksheets for Teaching Ordinal Numbers
- Input Output Table Worksheets for Basic Operations
- Timestable Facts to 10
- Realistic Math Problems Help 6th-graders Solve Real-Life Questions
- Addition and Multiplication Printables
- 2nd Grade Math Word Problems
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
- Multiplication Tables Exercices
- 6 times table worksheets
6 times table worksheets PDF - Multiplying by 6 activities
Download free 6 times table worksheets.
These 6 times table worksheets PDF are designed to help your children to promote their knowledge in multiplcation skills. Multiplying by 6 activities are free Multiplication sheets, which will help your child or student to revise or learn how to multiply by 6 efficiently.
EXCELLENCE SKILLS ON TIMES TABLES EVALUATION
Multiplication skills builders.
Times Tables Practice
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT 6 TIMES TABLE WORKSHEETS
Hurray! 6 times table worksheets pdf is one of those that I love to work on, because it lures me to elaborate calculations.
Multiplying by 6 activities consist of multiple exercises of different forms.
Here, you are expected to solve a multiplication sentences, obtaining the product; in some cases, its missing factor and at times, you'll be expected to choose the correct answer from a series of distractors.
Do you wish to become an expert in the 6 times tables, you've got to download free 6 times table worksheets .
Here, its so easy to get the correct product. You need just a mastery of the x5 times table .
Example 1 - Easily obtain the product in multiplying by 6 activities
Multiply 6 x 7 = ________
Huh! Av got my x5 times table at my fingertips.
Since 5 x 7 = 35 , I'll therefore add " 7 " to " 35 ". → 35 + 7 = 42 .
So 6 x 7 = 42
Super super superrrrrr
Example 2 - Easily obtain the missing factor in multiplying by 6 activities
Complete multiplication sentence with correct answer.
_____ x 6 = 42
Now, I'll consider the division sentence → 42 ÷ 6 = 7
Thus, 7 x 6 = 42 .
WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?
This is mathskills4kids.com a premium math quality website with original Math activities and other contents for math practice. We provide 100% free Math ressources for kids from Preschool to Grade 6 to improve children skills.
Data & Graphs
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our team Don't Pass on to third parties any identifiable information about mathskills4kids.com users. Your email address and other information will NEVER be given or sold to a third party.
USE OF CONTENTS
Many contents are released for free but you're not allowed to share content directly (we advise sharing website links), don't use these contents on another website or for a commercial issue. You're supposed to protect downloaded content and take it for personal or classroom use. Special rule : Teachers can use our content to teach in class.
Register an account for free
And view your medals and diplomas in the trophy cabinet!
Username: (?) (Pay attention to privacy and don't use sirnames.) Only letters and numbers Password: Please re-enter your password:
Username: Only letters and numbers Password:
6 times table
The 5-step plan.
- 6 x 10 = 60
- 6 x 11 = 66
- 6 x 12 = 72
Step 1a: View, read aloud and repeat
Step 1a is to get familiar with the table, so view, read aloud and repeat. If you think you remember them it's time to test your knowledge at step 1b.
Step 1b: In sequence
Fill in your answers. Once you have entered all the answers, click on 'Check' to see whether you have got them all right! If you got all the answers right, practice the 6 times table shuffled in random order.
Step 2: Drag the right answer to the question
Step 3: shuffled.
Practice the 6 times table shuffled. Fill in all answers and press 'check' to see how many you got right.
Step 4: Multiple choice
Try to answer all the 15 questions right!
Step 5: Tables Diploma
Answer all the 24 questions right to get the diploma!
Name on the diploma:, view your mistakes.
These games give the possibility to repeat the questions and improve the knowledge of the 6 multiplication table. Enjoy the 6 times table games!
Memory times table game
Try to find as fast a possible the matching questions and answers!
6 times table memory
6 times table chart.
This is where you can practice your 6 times table. This is the first of the trickier tables which are usually taught in year 5. You can practice the 6 times table in sequence and once you have got the hang of that you can make it a bit harder by practicing the sums up in random order. If you want to practice the 6 times table against the clock, you can of course take the speed test. If you want to practice at your leisure, we suggest you print out the 6 times table worksheet and fill it in. The six times table is the multiplication table of 6 where we get the product of multiplying 6 with whole numbers. It is helpful to find the multiples of 6. Below you will see the 6 multiplication chart.
Frequently asked questions
Print 6 times table worksheet.
Click on the worksheet to view it in a larger format. For the 6 times table worksheet you can choose between three different sorts of exercise. In the first exercise you have to draw a line from the sum to the correct answer. In the second exercise you have to enter the missing number to complete the sum correctly. In the third exercise you have to answer the sums which have been shuffled.
Learn the other times tables as well:
Description of the 6 times table
This is where you can practice the 6 times table by entering all the answers and then checking how many you got right. There are various ways the tables can be practiced. You are now on the 6 times table page where multiplication calculations can be practiced in sequence. Once you have mastered the table in sequence you can practice the sums in random order. You can learn the tables on a PC, tablet, iPad or mobile phone. You learn this table in year 4 maths.
Trending Post : Teaching Fractions with Food
7 Free 6 Times Table Worksheets | Fun Learning
These free 6 times table worksheet will help to visualize and understand multiplication and number systems. 1st-grade students will learn basic multiplication methods and can improve their basic math skills with our free printable 6 times table worksheet.
7 Exciting 6 Times Table Worksheets for Your Youngsters
Please download the following 6 times table worksheets and practice multiplication on the pages.
Count and Multiply
Cut and Paste
6 Times Table Multiplication Chart and Facts
Multiplication is a fun thing to do. We can simply perform several repeated additions using only one multiplication.
6 times table means a multiplication table that lists the multiples of 6. Generally, we see the multiples of 6 from 1-10 in a 6 times table chart, but you can increase that up to your choices.
Before starting the following activities, you must understand the 6 times table thoroughly, because it is the main key-point of all the worksheets. Now, why are we introducing a 6 times table multiplication chart at first?
- It will help your child to learn all the table facts of a 6 times table.
- This table will help them to understand that this continuous multiplication is a form of repeated addition.
- Also, they can skip count on various occasions by using this chart.
- While solving various mathematical and word problems regarding multiplication, this chart will come in handy.
6x Table Up to 10 Times
In the following image, you can see a 6x table up to 10 times. 6 has been multiplied here several times by the numbers 1-10 respectively.
6x Table Up to 12 Times
In the following image, you can see a 6x table up to 12 times. 6 has been multiplied here several times by the numbers 1-12 respectively.
Color the Product to Find Your Way Out
The following maze contains some numbers. Some of the numbers are multiples of 6. These numbers are your way out of the maze. Find those multiples and color the space to mark your way out.
Complete the Flowers with 6 Times Table
You will find some flowers in the following section and each of the flowers will have three layers. In the inner layer of the flower, the number 6 is given.
In the second layer, 5 random numbers are provided. The third layer of the flower is kept blank. Multiply the numbers from the second layer of the flower with the 6 given in the first layer of the flower. Afterward, write the products in the third layer.
Counting by 6x Time Table Chart
See the 100 chart below. Some numbers are missing from the chart. The clue to find those numbers is the 6 times table. Find the missing numbers on the chart using the 6 times table.
Determine the Products of 6 Times Multiplications
Complete the simple multiplication activity using the 6 times table chart. Here, some multiplications are given.
Your task is to solve each of the multiplications and find the products of these multiplications.
Matching Game with 6 Times Table Multiplication
You can see some multiplications given in the following image. Their answers are also given but not in the same order.
Find the answer to each multiplication and connect them by drawing a line.
6 Times Table Count and Multiply Activity
Here, in the first column, you will find some dice with dots in them. You can see 6 dots are placed in each dice.
- Total dot numbers are given as products. Now find the two multiplicands of that product to get the product.
- First, count the dots of one die. You will find 6 dots in each die. So, 6 is one multiplicand.
- Another multiplicand is the number of dice.
- For the first example, number 6 is given in the dice and it is the first multiplicand.
- And, the number of dice is 1 which is the second multiplicand. To find the answer multiply 6 by 1.
In the same way, find the products of the other multiplications.
Cut and Paste Game with 6 Times Table
Finish today’s journey with a cut-and-paste game. Some multiplications are given. Also, their products are given in a random order. Now cut those products and paste them on the correct multiplication.
Download Free Printable PDF
Download the following combined PDF and enjoy your practice session.
So today, 6 times table worksheets using the concepts of multiplication, division, and times table, and have used some interactive fun activities like getting out of the maze, matching products, cut and paste games, chart counting, etc. Download our free worksheets, and after practicing these worksheets, students will surely improve their mathematical skills and have a better understanding of multiplication, division, and times table.
Lisa Lightner is an award-winning and nationally-known Special Education Advocate and Lobbyist who lives in suburban Philadelphia. She has or is serving on the Boards of numerous disability and education related organizations including the Epilepsy Foundation and PA Education Voters. She also has testified before State House and Senate committees relating to special education issues and education funding issues.
60 Skip Counting Clip Cards for The Numbers Two Through Fifteen
10 Free Addition Within 10 Worksheets | Fun Activities
Three FREE, No-Prep Consonant Cluster Games (Trigraphs)
Practice the “Mentally Add 100” Skill with this FREE Game
7 Free Dividing by Multiples of 10 and 100 Worksheets
Visual Fraction Model Game | Free Printable
- 1st Grade Math
- 2nd Grade Math
- 3rd Grade Math
- 4th Grade Math
- 5th Grade Math
- 6th Grade Math
- 7th Grade Math
- 8th Grade Math
- Knowledge Base
6 Times Tables Worksheets
Math is the bedrock of every course. So, kids need a better understanding of the subject or they will flop in their educational pursuits. Introducing your child to a six-times table can be challenging, especially when they just finished learning the five times table. Imagine singing in fives and tens a week before and now having to recite the sixes with their jumbled numbers.
6 Times Table Worksheets
6X Times Tables Worksheets
6 Times Tables Worksheets Printable
Six Times Tables Worksheet
6 Time Tables Worksheet
Multiplication Worksheets For 6 Times Tables
Kids can get easily confused when faced with new concepts, and having a handy resource like worksheets can make a lot of difference. With the practicality of worksheets, it is no surprise that online math platforms like Brighterly use the tools to help kids understand math better. Continue reading to learn all you should know about the 6 times table worksheets.
Why Do Tutors at Brighterly Use 6 Times Table Worksheets?
Brighterly is an online math learning platform with tutors who care about the best interest of children at heart. These tutors are professionals and have been handling students for many years, so they have the needed experience. Children need the ability to “see” mathematics in diverse formats to acquire times table competency, and worksheets provide that possibility.
Math for Kids
Instructors use the 6 times table worksheet in printable format to help kids have a mental picture of what they should expect and how to get the answers. With time, kids will get used to products, multiples, factors, etc. Some 6 times tables worksheets even come with 1 to 5 tables. So, while kids are learning the six times table, they can still revise 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 times tables.
How to Use the 6 Times Table Worksheets in a Fun Way
Educational resource materials make studying fun for kids since they keep their attention while indulging in other activities like drawing or playing with toys. Six times table worksheets can help kids understand complex ideas more straightforwardly. By removing some of the monotony from schoolwork, worksheets are an effective teaching tool for young students.
6 Times Tables Worksheets PDF
6 Times Table Worksheet
Six Times Table Worksheets
6 Times Table Worksheet Printable
6X Tables Worksheet
In addition to helping youngsters develop their critical thinking skills, worksheets may be a lot of fun as kids work through the challenges. A 6 times table worksheet printable can help foster independence in kids. They will learn a lot while having a good time exploring the tools.
Times Tables Worksheets
- 2 Times Tables Worksheets
- 3 Times Tables Worksheets
- 4 Times Tables Worksheets
- 5 Times Tables Worksheets
- 7 Times Tables Worksheets
- 8 Times Tables Worksheets
- 9 Times Tables Worksheets
Trouble with Time in Math?
- Is your child finding it hard to keep up with time in math?
- Try lessons with an online tutor.
Does your child need extra help understanding time in math? Start studying with an online tutor.
After School Math Programs
A graph is a graphic representation of data. While the tool is used for easier understanding of the presented information, interpreting graphs may be a complex task for kids. However, there are a lot of graphing worksheets that simplify understanding of statistics and measurements and allow your kids to learn with pleasure. This article presents […]
Almost all basic operations in math can be simplified using exponents, which significantly reduces the steps you will need to perform for these operations. For example, you can use exponents to decomplexify processes with fractions, roots, and decimals. Here is everything you need to know about the rules and law of exponents worksheet and how […]
Multiplying fractions by whole numbers is a complex process involving different math concepts. It can be confusing for kids, so when teaching a child, you must introduce worksheets as a tool to help them practice. Multiplying fractions by whole numbers worksheets will help better understand the relationship between fractions and multiplications. These worksheets are also […]
- Math Worksheets
6 Times Tables
What is the 6 Times Tables?
The 6 times tables is an essential part of understanding basic mathematics and is often used as a foundation for more complex mathematical operations. The nines table involves multiplying a number by 9 and can be used to easily calculate the product of two numbers. For example, the table can calculate 9×3, which is equal to 27.
Why Learning to Multiply by 6 Is Important?
Learning to multiply by 6 is important for a number of reasons. Firstly, it helps children learn and understand basic multiplication, which is a key component of mathematics. It also helps children develop a strong sense of number patterns and relationships, which are important skills for problem-solving. Furthermore, the 6 times table is a frequently used number table in everyday life, making it important for children to learn and be familiar with it.
How to Teach Children the 6 Times Tables?
Teaching children the 6 times tables can be a fun and rewarding process. Start by helping them understand the basics of multiplication. Show them examples of 6×1, 6×2, 6×3 and so on so they can get a better grasp of the concept. Then, have them practice these examples on paper. Once they are comfortable with that, you can move on to more challenging examples like 6×5 and 6×6. You can also use flashcards to help them memorize the answers. Lastly, have them practice more complex multiples such as 6×7, 6×8 and so on. With patience and practice, your students will eventually be able to master the 6 times tables. Of course, worksheets are also a great way to teach children. We have a number of worksheets to help children learn their multiplication tables.
6 times table Multiplication Wheel
6 Times Table Worksheet
multiplication facts 6
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Random Order – Randomly Shuffled – Times Table Shuffled in Random Order – Multiplication Worksheets – Multiply by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Advanced Times Table Timed Drill Worksheet
- circle multiplication
- circle multiplication table
- Drill Worksheet multiplication
- Mixed Times Tables worksheets
- Mixed worksheets
- multiplication circle patterns
- multiplication circles
- multiplication circles template
- multiplication circles worksheet
- Multiplication Facts Worksheets
- multiplication quiz
- multiplication skills with times tables worksheets
- Multiplication Target Circles
- multiplication test
- Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets
- Multiplication wheel
- Multiplication wheels
- Multiplication Worksheets and Printables
- multiplied by
- Practice Multiplication With Times Tables Worksheets
- Random Order
- Randomly Shuffled
- Shuffled in Random Order
- target circle
- Target Circles
- times table
- times table circle patterns
- Times Table Shuffled in Random Order
- times table target circles
- times tables
- times tables exercises on worksheets
- Times Tables worksheets
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication Basic Facts
- Times Table – 10 Times Table
- Times Table – 11 Times Table
- Times Table – 12 Times Table
- Times Table – 2 Times Table
- Times Table – 3 Times Table
- Times Table – 4 Times Table
- Times Table – 5 Times Table
- Times Table – 6 Times Table
- Times Table – 7 Times Table
- Times Table – 8 Times Table
- Times Table – 9 Times Table
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet
Times Table Chart – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
- 1 Worksheet
- Printable Posters
- times table chart
- Times Tables 2 -12
Times Table Worksheet – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
- Times Table Worksheet - 2
Times Table Chart – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
Times Tables Worksheets – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 – Eleven Worksheets
- 2 to twelve
- multiplication facts
Skip Counting by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 – Two Worksheets
- add and multiply
- arrays and repeated addition
- Count by twos
- first grade
- free printable first grade worksheets
- free printable worksheets
- multiplication as repeated addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition - Repeated Addition Arrays - Arrays and Repeated Addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition Worksheets
- Multiplication Models Worksheets
- repeated addition
- repeated addition and multiplication
- repeated addition arrays
- repeated addition equation
- repeated addition example
- Repeated Addition Worksheets
- Skip count by 10s
- Skip count by twos
- Skip-count by 2s
- Skip-count by 5s
- Skip-count by fives
- Skip-count by tens
Times Table – 2-12 Worksheets – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 and 20
Times Table Chart – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
Times Table Chart – 6, 7, 8 & 9
Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 Times Tables – Six Worksheets
Multiplication Facts -2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 12 – Nine Worksheets
Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11 & 12 Times Tables – Eleven Worksheets
Times Table Worksheet – 2 -12 Times Tables – Six Worksheets
Times Table Worksheet – 2-12 Times Tables – Two Worksheets
Times Table Worksheet – 1-12 Times Tables – One Worksheet
Multiplication Basic Facts – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9 & 12 Times Tables – Nine Worksheets
Multiplication Basic Facts – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 Times Tables – Eight Worksheets
Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets – 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, and 16 Times Tables – Eleven Worksheets
Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets – 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 Times Tables
Multiply and Match – Multiplication Activity – Multiply by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
- age 2-3 pdf
- age 3-4 pdf
- cloudy weather
- daycare worksheets
- daycare worksheets pdf
- free preschool worksheets
- free preschool worksheets age 3-4
- free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
- Fun Multiplication
- Game of Multiplication
- preschool tracing worksheets
- preschool worksheet packet
- preschool worksheet packet pdf
- Preschool worksheets
- preschool worksheets age 2-3 pdf
- preschool worksheets alphabet
- weather - cloudy
Times Table Worksheets – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 – Fifty Worksheets
- Advanced Times Table
- and Printables Multiplication Facts
- Timed Drill Worksheet multiplication times tables
- Times Tables Worksheets Multiplication Worksheets
- times tables worksheets Practice Multiplication
- worksheets multiplication
- worksheets multiplication skills
- worksheets Practice Multiplication
Scroll to Top
6 Times Table Worksheets
6 times table is a list of multiples of the number 6. We can obtain the multiplication table by multiplying the number 6 with whole numbers. 6 is the smallest positive integer which is neither a square number nor a prime number. The 6 times table follows the pattern of even numbers like 6, 12, 18, 24, 30….
Solving the 6 times table worksheets will help in solving real-life problems quickly when the students are outside their classrooms and also make them understand the sequences and patterns followed by the multiples of 6.
Benefits of 6 Times Table Worksheets
Solving 6 times table worksheets allows you to memorize the multiplication table of 6. They will also help kids understand other math concepts like fractions, percentages, etc. much easier.
Download 6 Times Table Worksheet PDFs
These math worksheets should be practiced regularly and are free to download in PDF formats.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
Times Table Worksheets 6 Times Table
Welcome to our Times Table Worksheets page for the 6 Times Table. Here you will find a selection of free printable Math sheets, which will help your child to learn their 6 times table.
Times Tables Learning
Once you have understood what multiplication is, you are then ready to start learning your tables.
One of the best ways to learn their tables is to follow these simple steps:
- First, write down the times table you want to learn. This is useful to see what the times table looks like. Study it and use your noticing skills, look for patterns...visual learning.
- Next, read it aloud - sing or chant the table. This is the auditory learning - not only have you spoken the table but you have also heard it.
- Repeat, repeat and repeat some more - repetition is the key to learning tables (or other facts). The more you say the table aloud, the more you will learn it like you learn word to a song.
- Next, see how good your recall is by trying a practice sheet, or getting someone to test you. You should aim to be able to answer a times table question almost instantly - certainly within about 5 seconds!
- If your recall of the table is up to scratch, then move on to your next table - but keep practicing regularly to keep it in your mind! Otherwise your brain will quickly forget it.
- Need more practice? Go back and repeat some of the previous steps.
Once you are confident in a range of tables, try doing some tables challenges... there are plenty for you to try at the Math Salamanders!
Hopefully before long, your times table knowledge will be secure in your head and you will have it at your fingertips to use when you need it!
6 Times Table Sheets
Here you will find a selection of times table worksheets designed to help your child to learn and practice their 6 times tables.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- learn their multiplication facts for the 6 Times Tables up to 6x10;
- learn their division facts for the 6 times tables.
6 Times Table Multiplication Worksheets
- 6 Times Table Salamanders sheet 1
- PDF version
- 6 Times Table Cars sheet 1
- 6 Times Tables Frogs sheet 1
- 6 Times Tables Rockets sheet 1
- 6 Times Tables Fish sheet 1
- 6 Times Tables Circles sheet 1
6 Times Table Multiplication and Division Worksheets
- 6 Times Table Salamanders sheet 2
- 6 Times Table Cars sheet 2
- 6 Times Table Frogs sheet 2
- 6 Times Table Rockets sheet 2
- 6 Times Table Fish sheet 2
More Recommended Math Resources
Take a look at some more of our worksheets similar to these.
Looking for more 6 Times Tables worksheets like these?
Try the 6 Times Table practice worksheets at the 2nd Grade Math Salamanders!
The sheets on this site are great for introducing the 6 times table with counting and grouping activities.
Using the link below will open the 2nd Grade Math Salamanders main site in a new browser window.
- More 6 Times Tables worksheets
6 Times Table Video Clip
Have a look at this You tube clip about the 6 times table produced by Mr. DeMaio - great fun!
There is a whole set of his fun musical multiplication table videos - use the link below which will open his You tube channel on a new webpage.
More Times Tables Sheets...?
Looking for different times table math sheets?
Find it here...all the tables from 2 to 10
- Printable Times Tables - 2 Times Table
- Printable Times Tables - 3 Times Table
- Times Tables for kids - 4 Times Table
- Times Table Math - 5 Times Table
- Free Times Table - 7 Times Table sheets
- Learning Times Tables - 8 Times Table
- Maths Times Tables - 9 Times Table
- Practice Times Tables 10 Times Table
- 11 Times Tables Worksheets
- 12 Times Tables Worksheets
Times Table Tests
Here you will find a range of times table tests for the 2 to 10 times tables.
There are 3 tests available for each times table, of a similar level of difficulty to allow one test to be benchmarked against another.
Each test comes with a separate answer sheet.
- Times Table Tests 2 3 4 5 10 Tables
- Times Tables Tests 6 7 8 9 11 and 12
- Blank Multiplication Charts to 10x10
- Blank Printable Charts to 12x12
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
Multiplication Drill Sheets Times Tables
- learn their multiplication facts for all the Times Tables;
- practice a range of times tables on one sheet.
- Multiplication Table Worksheets 2 3 4 5 10 Times Tables
- Multiplication Drill Sheets 6 7 8 9 Times Tables
- learn their multiplication facts;
- use their multiplication table to work out related facts.
- Multiplication Math Games
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return to Math Times Table Menu
Return from Times Table Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Free Printable Worksheets for Kids
6 Times Table Worksheet
In this free printable Times tables worksheet students have to Write and complete the Six (6) times table multiplication. This worksheet help your children's to improve their multiplication skills and boost their math confidence.
Download this free pdf worksheet or print it right away.
- Subject Multiplication
- Grade 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Missing Numbers Tables 7
Missing Numbers Tables 6
Missing Numbers Tables 5
Missing Numbers Tables 4
Want to learn a fun and easy way of Multiplication Chart for kids
Multiplication chart and times tables quiz.
The row and column are highlighted when a mouse pointer comes over an element. For example, the times table chart students use to learn multiplication. Hover the mouse pointer over any figure on the table, and the resultant figure would be the times result of two numbers. A fun and easy way of Multiplication Chart for kids. Learning through a multiplication table enables faster calculation in kids.
Need to create your own unique and memorable worksheet? Try out
Kiddo worksheet generator.
Teachers and Parents can create their own customized worksheets in just 2 minutes. We have a free worksheet generator for Maths, English, Reading, Word Search, Crossword Puzzle, Matching list, Spelling, Word Scramble and more… You can download the pdf worksheet or print it right away. It helps your students to build their knowledge with our custom worksheets.
Want to learn easy-peasy trick to improve your child concentration? Try out
Free printable flash cards.
Flashcards for kids help toddlers from a very tender age to memorize strategically through fun and games. The free printable flashcards with pictures help the children learn the various animals, colors, and whatnot. Children grow up fast, and as parents, we all want to spend as much time possible with our little hearts. So why not enjoy a game with flashcards images. Trust us; these flashcard images will become your kid’s new game every evening.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ENGAGING ENGLISH PRACTICE WORKSHEETS FOR KIDS: FUN AND EDUCATION CLUBBED TOGETHER
LEARNING MATHS CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES OF ENGAGING AND PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS
WHICH IS BETTER FOR EARLY LEARNING: TEACHERS OR ENGAGING WORKSHEETS?
5 TIPS ON MAKING FREE PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS SET FOR KIDS OF DIFFERENT AGE
EDUCATIONAL GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS THAT SHAPE THEIR CAREER THE RIGHT WAY!
Follow Us On :
Why choose us , free printable worksheets, kiddo worksheet generator.